Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Let me give you guys the best set right here:
Cosplay as a cathedral knight, Put heavy gem to +10, get attunement to 20, have tears of denial with blessed weapon, have (atleast) 30 faith, use life ring +3 ring of favor +3 and ring of steel protection +3 (forth ring i recommend sun princess ring), use chime or tailsman, infuse +10 cathedral shield with blessed gem, have 66 strength 40 endurance and (atleast) 30 hp. (don't forget about vitality :3) BAM!! best catherdal knight cosplay and it's hella good O' and my ds3 character name is Docter of Astora or TUT The Pharaoh(gamer tag).
*****ing cathedral knights don't use tears of denial.

0/10 cosplay
650 AR with heavy infusion and 66 strength for those wondering

Basically makes smoughs and dragon tooth obsolete, but ledos is still viable because of that beastly weapon art (732 AR!!!)
IMHO this weapon outclasses every greathammer except the spiked mace in every way. This thing is a monster with the right build. I rip through gank squads with this thing on my 40 str/ 60 fth build. Hands down one of the most underrated weapon in the game. Period.
ffs. This isn't dropping for me and I've been farming for 4 days straight
Dude, I've played through the game like 20 times and only just found my first one. I had no idea it existed, tbh.

DTPandemonium

Souls: 149.00
Wiki Edits: 17
I edited the pure physical damage values of +0 and +10 but I think I fukked up at +10 infused ones since I assumed it was double the base damage of +0 infused like the regular path. Regular path is now correct though.

DTPandemonium

Souls: 149.00
Wiki Edits: 17
EDIT: All +10 values are now corrected, All pure physical infusions' values of +0 to +10 are corrected including Blessed, Poison and Blood. Raw +4 onwards is still incorrect. Crystal is fully corrected. Fire and Deep are corrected until +4 onwards. Lightning, Dark, Chaos, Hollow are fully incorrect other than +10
I call this my Gael-killer.