Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

buz963

Souls: 151.00
Hi guys, i haver a question.
Dark souls 3 Goty CD version, the expansion have a code or come inside CD?

Sorry my English.

Hug

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 20,685.50
Wiki Edits: 18
no:
you put the GOTY CD inside the console and you have access to the whole show, i.e. the vanilla game plus the 2 DLCs...easy.
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you once, but then I got a [dark souls] in the knee.
so...
A hoonter must hoont!

buz963

Im with CD now, i haver bought hehe now how i can see if have all expansions included?
Sorry, but on back of the box say, "ds3 with 2 transfer expansions". I haver ps plus, but dont need transfer nothing, right?
I need check it, cuz if not have, i Will give back to the other person.

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

buz963 wrote:Im with CD now, i haver bought hehe now how i can see if have all expansions included?
Sorry, but on back of the box say, "ds3 with 2 transfer expansions". I haver ps plus, but dont need transfer nothing, right?

if you bought "the fire fades" aka GOTY edition, then you have access to all DLC included.
You can confirm this easily when you arrive at the cleansing chapel of the cathedral of the deep: you should have a prostrated character there mumbling nonsense about the flame. this is your confirmation that you indeed have access to the whole game+extensions.
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you once, but then I got a [dark souls] in the knee.
so...
A hoonter must hoont!

buz963

announakis wrote:
buz963 wrote:Im with CD now, i haver bought hehe now how i can see if have all expansions included?

if you bought "the fire fades" aka GOTY edition, then you have access to all DLC included.
You can confirm this easily when you arrive at the cleansing chapel of the cathedral of the deep: you should have a prostrated character there mumbling nonsense about the flame. this is your confirmation that you indeed have access to the whole game+extensions.

Oh thnks again. 😂
Well im new on ds3, maybe u can answer me what is the "best" class for a begginer, i like mages and dual blades.. is good? Or you recomend other one?

thflame

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,038.00
Mercenary starts with dual scimitars, one of the best weapons in the game.

Most new players pick Knight for the added defense.

Rangrok

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,865.00
Knight is probably the most forgiving.

Mercenary starts with the Sellsword Twinblades. They do a lot of damage but have a limited moveset. I find it rather annoying to use it outside of boss fights. On the other hand, the Knight's Longsword has an incredibly flexible moveset, with a type of swing for every situation. Also, the Knight's starting shield is leagues better than the Mercenary's, which is something you definitely want on your first Dark Souls playthrough.

Achtpuntzes

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,156.01
i don't agree, just do what u wanna do on your first playtrough. kinda everything works PvE. there is no need to go only with the 'easiest' stuff. if u pick a mage first playtrough you will also beat the game.

if u want to develop yourself as a PvP guy, some of the harder playstyles will make you a better pvp player faster. for example, if u do your first run shieldless or try to develop parry skills u are probably a better player when beat the game then the standard fat armor knight with a big shield.
sl59 faith guy +8
sl42 luck guy +6
sl38 dex guy +5
sl20 +3
sl1 +2
no meta build

buz963

Thnks guys,
i like mages and im not a newby on darksouls series, i have pass all the bloodborne Alone. I just wanna know what builds for dual blades or Mage is better and if is viable for end game PvE and PvP. Cuz im new on ds3 builds. Then you say, mercenary with Sellsword Twinblades is good to play and mage? Is hard get skills or they start with some staff and Nice skill?

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

buz963 wrote:Thnks guys,
i like mages and im not a newby on darksouls series, i have pass all the bloodborne Alone. I just wanna know what builds for dual blades or Mage is better and if is viable for end game PvE and PvP. Cuz im new on ds3 builds. Then you say, mercenary with Sellsword Twinblades is good to play and mage? Is hard get skills or they start with some staff and Nice skill?

yes mercenary . will fit you if you like the BB playstyle: quick and agressive weapon, forcing you to get in and out fast but allows to destroy things very fast.
it also happens to be a great choice for dexterity/sorcery hybrids late game thanks to the stat distribution (little faith and luck).
early in the game (very early actually) you can buy the sorcerer staff and then the magic weapon spell...the sellsword twinblades are the BEST weapon to buff by a large margin so there you go.

do not forget to have fun in the process ^_^
my YouTube channel
so...
A hoonter must hoont!