Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Ah, the Dark Souls experience. It has its highs, it has its lows, but mostly it has moments that induce blind, white-hot, frothing fury...

Hollowslayer

Souls: 50.00
This wiki is the best. Screw wikia.
i want to make a char to annoy people out, in the very beginning, lvl 15 is a good lvl to invade people at lothric wall?
You'll remember most of the time the bad and stressfull moments but isn't DS3 also about companionship, fighting together side by side and making new friends? Some say "Cancer community" Thats BS. Look at this wiki how people in trouble get help. We are an ok-, I would even say a fine community. Stop the self hate. Enjoy the game and the people playing it WITH you.
You *****ing suck go kill your self ***** lol casual
The problem is in the so called "ok" community are many aholes and very few friends, like for example the ahole that replied before me. Dark souls community is sadly no longer how it used to be but even then it wasn't very friendly to begin with
https://www.change.org/p/fromsoftware-bring-the-golden-dual-swords-to-dark-souls-3 I found this
DEUS VULT
Thanks for the wiki!
playing on ps4 username Epicchaoz can anyone spare a silvercat ring? I can give IT RIGHT BACK
Way of the Blue, I need you!
I know it's not canon but I like to imagine that behind the destroyed archstone in Demon's Souls, the Dark Souls universe began. The land of giants. The land of Gwyn and his dynasty and that's the reason why we still have fog gates. Instead of "flame gates" or whatever would be more fitting.