Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Useless trash. I tried to whirlwind during the final encounter vs Lucian, Braccus, Dallis, Gheist and the two white magisters. It did 11 damage and broke.

eligio19

Souls: 125.00
Wiki Edits: 15
your character is weak to deal 11 damage.
thanks for spoilers
Dude, to the guy crying about spoilers, YOU are on the wiki looking up a weapon which is also part of a spoiler. There are going to be comments about the weapon and what it's used for. Quit crying about spoilers and don't go on wiki pages if you don't want spoilers.
I also have to chime in here, the anathema does 40 damage with onslaught.

I also figured out that no abilities work with anathema, so it has to either be one on one attack, or it has to be reactions...other than that it's a *****ing useless blade.

Spoiler of an a***ole below.
perhaps this is broken in some way? I tried using onslaught and it broke instantly, doing very little damage.
Dont be jebaited. This sword is a bad joke to use, maybe not intended, but it's as good as your bare hands. lol
I mean, its only specific special focused use is like the tip notes said, plus one more action point to change your weapon again. It should be named Sword of Glass.

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,090.00
Wiki Edits: 114
It seems you need to have str physical build to put this weapon to a good use, yes?
actually useless they build it up like its some amazing weapon and then during the final battle i waste an ability on it and it breaks.
what a blue balling moment when you realize this***** can only be swung once.
MIssed then broke.
This does NOT work with Onslaught (as of 2/21/18). It breaks on the first strike.