Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

What if you just get a "random" refill when someone in the same general area as you dies in their own world. Since we can see phantoms from other peoples games, and you get refills when a phantom in the same world as you dies, it might at least be worth testing.
enemies that are killed has a chance to refill your estus flask, it's already in the game
That wouldn't explain why it works offline.
lol no wiki you dont get more flasks you just get more sips
Why are people downvoting this? It's true. Your estus flask gets "reinforced" to hold more estus. You aren't holding 15 separate estus flasks. You're holding one large estus flask that holds 15 sips of estus.
Why would it make sense for someone to be juggling 15 full/empty estus flasks while in epic battles?
It even shows how full your estus flask is in the bottom left. As you drink, it becomes less and less full. It doesn't show 15 full estus flasks and as you drink, it shows the empty and full ones.
Another note for the wiki, undead bone shards make the estus more potent. It doesn't reinforce the estus flask. That's what estus shards do...
You can equip six ultra-greatswords at once, but think having 15 small flasks is far fetched?
Hey, how to use estus flask? i'm already pressed all the buttons on my keyboard! Help!!!!!
The default key for me was R
Git Gud
That's what you get for not having a Controller.

(Or taking a peep to the Keybinding options)
for some reason i get estus more frequently during invasions after you kill another player. i guess that boosts your chances of getting more estus flasks

ReiterSplash

Souls: 140.00
Wiki Edits: 18
When an invader dies and you're a host, you'll get a 2 estuses.
When an invader dies and you're a phantom, you'll get 1 estus.
When an invader dies and you're an invader, you'll get 1 estus.
Hey I have 15 Estus Flasks already, what happens if I reinforce it again... do I get extra uses for my alternate flask? or does it just do nothing?
EX:
If I give him a total of 17 Shards could I have 15 Norm Estus and 2 Ashen?
no 15 total is the max, I traded the estus flasks and undead bone shards I got from NG+ and so on.
Guys. Whenever you kill someone who invades you. You get +2 estus drinks. It's not random. You earn it for crushing someone. Also is it normal to have bonfire lvl 8 but estus +7 drinks? I think my game ate itself.
It is normal because you start with bonfire lvl 1
hey does estus lvl or drinks have any relation to pvp??
no.
technically no and technically yes. First you don't NEED to have your estus lvl'd to do pvp. that being bonfire level or number of estus. BUT it's highly recommended because if you don't, the enemy will heal much more then you and have more opportunities to heal. So overall, Yes. Level your estus and bonfire.

ReiterSplash

Souls: 140.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Is there anyway to get 3 estuses?

That'd be weird.
There is. Just dont pick up the ashen estus flask
why the icon is empty version= =

Wikingking

Souls: 50.00
Just to get used to the sight :)
@Wikingking i (almost) never run out of estus
Maybe due to a patch, or my luck of Luck based characters, but I've noticed a significant increase in how many times I'll randomly get a refill while playing. Anyone know if Luck directly affects it?
Made a new character like a couple of weeks ago and started out as a luck based character and noticed a significant drop at the frequency of random estus refills when i respecced to a quality faith build