Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

on ng + it will reset counter ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAUnhmHoPBM&feature=youtu.be
I wish you could leave a blue summoning sign to summon a blue spirit which are visible only to players who are being invaded.
And then the host gets backstabbed while trying to summon you

iota-09

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 75.00
blue orb, inability to summon with signs while invaded, inability to invade when someone already has a summon in their world, there, dark souls open world pvp got fixed.

p.s.: i guess an opposite equivalent of the dried fingers that has to be used by the invader might do the trick too, and should be gained from winning invasions rather than being a fixed key item, or that might be dropped like the giant seeds(something rare enough that even very high level players will have limited amounts of)
Literally got the summoned to another world notification then I accidentally rested at bonfire and it said failed to join fml
i joined a host in ringed city and i had this ring following me that made me overweighted and unable to even fatroll :/
That's why you don't play Souls on PC.
console plebs finally got something to strike back haHAA

ReiterSplash

Souls: 140.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Am I the only one who hates it when you get sent home by the host? It took me 3 hours to finally get picked up, only to be sent home because I'm "ruining his gank squad".
How could you be ruining the hosts gank squad? If the host is ganking he'd keep you to also help gank. If the host was letting invaders gank you, he'd keep you so they could gank you...

I send blues home regularly when there is already a blue, and only one invader, and they are having a duel. The second blue always rushes into the fight so I just banish immediately in this case. If there's a second invader waiting with me, or the invader that is fighting has asked me to let the blues try to gank them (yeah, there are some invaders with serious skill/balls; *cough* supramatti) I'll let you stay.

It's not personal, and if you message me your hate after, I'll explain what's going on and let you stay next time you get summoned (I remember you).
And I don't let them gank you either, so why should I let you gank them?
PSN smellerbee2000 SL 154 crucifixion woods

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
At least you are getting summons. Whereas, on the other hand I got a nought. I started a new save and I've not been summoned even once, it's rather bothersome.

r0nan

Casual
Convict

Souls: 792.00
Wiki Edits: 121
[PS4] I would love to find a few people interested in getting proof of concord kept. If we can get 3 people we can sort of "farm" these. We will all go to the same location. One person equip Way of Blue, one person invade, and one person equip blades of darkmoon. Have the blade kill the invader and repeat, and hopefully other invaders might come in that we could kill as well. I am willing to be any of the three people. My main character I want to do this with is level 108, but I could level up some if necessary. I do have some lower and mid levels characters I could help with as well - 50s, 70's. Just contact me at my PSN: stephenamaloney

r0nan

Casual
Convict

I also already have the darkmoon ring that I can give to anyone who wants to help (using save scumming)...
I'm down. I'm melkizidek on psn.
Have been doing this for weeks in crucifixion woods. When you do it right, you have a chill invader and a chill darkmoon (or white/yellow phantom) who leave each other alone, and they take turns fighting WDs and other invaders. I like crucifixion woods because it gives the blues and the WDs a chance to get summoned; these are the worst covs IMO.
It's nice to see Blues and WDs get some love sometimes, and every round is almost guaranteed to end with an epic gank of the host, which keeps it exciting.
Anyone that wants to help as an invader or summon feel free to friend/message me on PSN smellerbee2000. SL 154 crucifixion woods
Hey I'd be down to help with this. I've got a level 108 I'm trying to get proofs with. I'm Mista_Orange_94 on psn

r0nan

Casual
Convict

I've finished, mainly by farming. We tried to do the summoning thing, but it was a mess - kept getting summoned into the wrong worlds and such. I will still help if anyone needs it and can provide farming equipment (crystal rapiers, symbol of avarice, gold serpent ring +3).
I would love to help

MoonScentedHuntress

Souls: 50.00
Today I checked how many proofs I gave her (19), then I gave her 4 proofs, but it still says I gave 19.
I've been having this problem recently as well and no matter where I search or what I specifically search for I cannot find an answer or anyone experiencing anything similar. I have 15 in my contribution, and I have given her 14 more since then. Ot continues to say that I only have 15. I thought maybe it has som
Blue Eye Orb. Please. I don't even want it to grind for Concords, I just want to punish people in the name of my Trap Waifu like the Weeaboo **** I am. I've gone so far as to invade as a moundmaker and wait in others worlds until they get invaded so I can hunt the invader down, but it's not the same.

Please Give me the power to Invade Indicted Invaders, I am not asking two much, the last two games had it FFS...
Waiting hours to get summoned once..... A Blue Eye Orb sure would cut down the wait time by a lot.