Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

http://i.imgur.com/GuCdDtY.jpg
check out my video guide detailing where to find every chalice material via farming methods and chest locations http://*/JifPxc
Nice playlist ;)
drops this . Cant find it!!!
I have foun this Item in the Loran dungeon, First one provided by the Ailing Loran Chalice (Amygdala Boss reward) on the second level of the dungeon.
drops from the mobs with insect look, that throw fire balls, in the early Pthumeru Chalice.
I got 2 from a chest in the bonus room just before the boss of layer 3. Ailing Loran Chalice
Where around the second level of the Ailing Loran Chalice?
Can't find it here. Think you are wrong. Really would like to know where this is...
There's 4 in the bonus room before the Layer 3 boss in the Ailing Loran Chalice. There are 2 different chests that have 2 each in them. I'm pretty sure it's a guaranteed drop, but if for some reason they don't, here's my glyph to get them: 9ws8hv6u
Level 3 Ailing Loran Chalice (Layer 3) !
Say Thanx for me
Okay I got the Bastards of Loran once already from the Aliling Loran Dungeon but I used them one another dungeon. I've done this dungeon 5 times now and I've done the Root version 3 times clearing them out completely. I haven't found a single Bastard throughout these dungeons. Can somebody tell me if there's another dungeon with bastards in them or can someone please give me a seed with one?
Yeah, remember you can make the dungeon with a glyph with no cost except restarting the dungeon of course :p
Yeah, remember you can make the dungeon with a glyph with no cost except restarting the dungeon of course :p
If you desperately want more then I suggest redoing the base ailing loran chalice, You can always find 2 on the 3rd layer.
So your hunter finds a skeletor-infant, and decides to carry it around. Does no one else think this is the weirdest thing ever xD
i lost my appetite
I dare you to look at the Red Jelly item...
I'm able to buy them right off the bat in NG+ without having progressed much in the dungeons. I didn't check for them until after I beat Rom though.
Same here
http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Silverbeast
Is it true that you can get these off of the split faced werewolves? If so, where can you find them?
In Loran Chalices, equipping the eye rune would be a good idea. They are weak to fire btw
In Loran Chalices, equipping the eye rune would be a good idea. They are weak to fire btw
Viscerals are much more effective
I made a dungeon with five of these. Four are in a chest in layer 3, though getting there is not too hard because of easy bosses (maneater boar and merciless watchers). Another was found in a coffin earlier in the dungeon (though I don't know exactly where).

Glyph is 75j4v8ie. It's an Isz root dungeon without any offerings
There is one in a chest in the optional area before the second boss. There is also a coffin in the same room that contains a Blood Rock.
Awesome thanks. Although there was no blood rock
There is one in a chest in the optional area before the second boss. There is also a coffin in the same room that contains a Blood Rock.
5 Bastard of loran , 3 sage hair , 3 tomb mould(5) , 1 red jelly , 1 blood rock - this dungeon is dream of a tomb prospector