Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
Does this Katana scale or get better damage when hollowed or have a certain level of hollowing? I feel like that might be something to consider when using this weapon, since the player character is considered Lord of Hollows and all.

Souls: 61.00
Wiki Edits: 9
If you make a luck build you will get increased bleed per strike but that's it. It won't gain any more AR or better scaling. However the bleed build up will be pretty big and that's can give you some heavy burst damage vs most opponent or in PVP.
If I kill Yuria will I still be able to get "Lord of Hollows" ending? I want to kill her so I don't have to summon her for the SoC boss fight, and I also want to receive Darkdrift.
No, she's the key factor of that ending.
finish your ending first, before starting a new game+ come back to the shrine and kill her
for nothing can defend from Weeb.
Oi u wot m8?
No surprise here, i`ve never heard something that block cancer.
Weapon art may be bad, I don't know, but it is damn cool!
This is my favorite katana.
It’s actually extremely useful against great shield turtles that don’t know how to adapt to having their only defense compromised. It’s especially useful against turtles wearing havel’s or other extremely heavy armor, because unless they have their build fully optimized or are high level, then they are likely to fat roll, which is easy to catch with any light weapon.
If you're going to counter a turtle, just use an ugs with the knight slayer ring. Drains their stamina fast, you'll have more reach than this sword, and you'll do more damage. Darkdrift is really not that good of a sword.
What does those letter form the Parameter Bonus means? Total noob here.
The letters signify how well or unwell that weapon scales with that stat. "S" has the best scaling; then it progressively gets worse from A-E, "E" being the worst. "B" is decent, "A" is good, "S" is great. If you are, for example, wanting to make a faith build then you would generally want to choose weapons with an "S" or "A" scaling in the faith category, or at least a "B". However, some boss weapons may show poor scaling (usually "C" being the highest) at the highest upgrade, yet are still good weapons to use for specific builds.
It's the weapon's Scaling; it shows which stats affect your ATK, i.e. your Parameter Bonus. It's goes: E->D->C->B->A->S, with S giving the highest bonus.

Souls: 50.00
Use the reply button on the original message instead of adding a new message to the thread, just a suggestion :)

so i killed that pilgrim at the church (irathyl area) and now she left firelink.
any chances i can get the darkdrift this playthrough?
No, you can only get it from her and she permanently leaves the game

ng+ just kill her and take her darkrift
i did it on ng because two reasons
1: i wanted that katana
2: i wanted anri to not die