Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
This games mechanics is just messed up when you fight a boss...I killed all bosses(offline), some with extreme difficulty except for darkeater midir...and im at him the controls just slow and everything is just so out of place...hitting him and seeing the blood splatter but no damage....last time im playing this game...what a waste of a good game,just fix the bugs at least
Someone for Anor londo boss in ng+3 pc ?

Souls: 50.00
Does anyone have some tips for a beginner like myself as I have just finished Demon Souls and I'm think of playing Dark Souls 3 for the first time.
Be open-minded, while it may be easy for someone to stick through one set, or at least one type on play style (E.g. Only melee, not bothering with any spells), try to switch and test out weapons you find. Also.... when shopping with the handmaiden... remember what selection you are in (Buying/Selling). I accidentally sold my embers going through the phases of what I THOUGHT was buying (RIP)
wow jumping ahead to DKS3??? Well you can always wait for Dark Souls remastered in May
Hello can anyone help me beat Spider in Ds2 sotfs on Ps4
i have just maked a sorcery class.. whats the prio stats or what to aim for ?
For a low level pyro with 22 vigor and 18/18 END/Vit and 26/30 INT/Faith
choose which stat to be higher.. I think try going for dex weapons bt if you want to go with 2H swords that too... 28str or 28Dex... but obviously certain weapons will need a str and a dex requirements... for Pyro builds its needing high vigor or at least dodging a lot or just smashing a choas bed vestiges at fhe right time.... if you just want fighting with certain pyro spells like power within or carthus flame arc or carthus beacon then its better to just have INTFaith at 18/18 and then attunement at 18... Oh yeah if you just have attunement at 18 you can equip two spells or three... if you need a fourth then you can go to that 24 attunement
Hey trying to test damage on two weapons. Can I get help? Message and I’ll set up undead match.
Hey i just platinumed the game givivn items away if anyone need for achievments
Does anyone have a darkmoon blade buff they could trade me on PS4 message me @DigiPls
Salve raga volevo un informazione facendo un pg al livello 30 per pvp il ivello delle armi a quanto le devo portare max piu 3 ?