Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
Tried to pickpocket him...entire town attacked...
After teleporting him across to the dock, I went ahead and fought all the battles up until the Voidwoken Deepdweller. I ran ahead of him and when I was fighting, he sat back and cowered. Then, after the battle he ran to his usual spot and fell over dead. Is it possible to keep him alive?
Dear ALl; i just played into the deepest dungeons of the fort joy prison - Found Kniles- his journal AND GAWIN dead in his prison :) #betrayal to his own death - #* for not stayin after all the teleporting - 4x5 20s per teleport is a bit much.. make it 3 - :D
LOVE this game, supported the first biiiiggg time, plays without cheats :D even pirate-_-bought the second and playing skeletal to make my contribution to this AMAZING LARIAN STUDIOS _ p.s. i tested before i bought, I own all the divinity games except original sin 1 - PRAISE to this ONE studio that still makes extraordinary experiences into their games . may you live forever, and forever more; the threads of time are defined by your existence,
If you can aggro him after he betrays you, he'll teleport you over in the fight and try to fight you.
He betrayed me, later when i made it to the Fort Joy docks, his corpse was laying there with all the books i didnt purchase.