Anything without a home!
 379 
Reply  
Avatar

Reaperfan

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Canterlot
Souls: 5,161.00
Posts: 4206
Reputation: 96
Wiki Edits: 3
#3781
EldritchImagination wrote:This is too good not to share

Watch on youtube.com


I'd watch it lol
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement.
A system error occurred during event movement...
Avatar

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:44 pm
Souls: 178.00
Bank: 4,213.00
Posts: 960
Reputation: 27
Wiki Edits: 5
#3782
de-ranked to silver in dark souls 3 lost a few more games and decided to delete the character ended at 41 hours played. 22 hours pve so 19 hours of pvp. i decided to find the average pvp playtime of my characters in various souls games.
dks1: about 20 hours
dks2: about 80 hours
dks3: about 15 hours
bloodborne and demon souls: 10 minutes lol

going back to dark souls 2 after weapon arts my reaction was essentially "no gods, no masters, only men".

still have a bunch of recorded duels if anyone would like to see them.
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,360.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5345
Reputation: 260
Wiki Edits: 3
#3783
qeter wrote:de-ranked to silver in dark souls 3 lost a few more games and decided to delete the character ended at 41 hours played. 22 hours pve so 19 hours of pvp. i decided to find the average pvp playtime of my characters in various souls games.
dks1: about 20 hours
dks2: about 80 hours
dks3: about 15 hours
bloodborne and demon souls: 10 minutes lol

going back to dark souls 2 after weapon arts my reaction was essentially "no gods, no masters, only men".

still have a bunch of recorded duels if anyone would like to see them.


I'm the exact opposite

Bloodborne/Demon's Souls: Highest time
Dark Souls 3: 2nd highest
Dark Souls 1: 3rd
Dark Souls 2: None at all.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
Avatar

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:44 pm
Souls: 178.00
Bank: 4,213.00
Posts: 960
Reputation: 27
Wiki Edits: 5
#3784
EldritchImagination wrote:
qeter wrote:de-ranked to silver in dark souls 3 lost a few more games and decided to delete the character ended at 41 hours played. 22 hours pve so 19 hours of pvp. i decided to find the average pvp playtime of my characters in various souls games.
dks1: about 20 hours
dks2: about 80 hours
dks3: about 15 hours
bloodborne and demon souls: 10 minutes lol

going back to dark souls 2 after weapon arts my reaction was essentially "no gods, no masters, only men".

still have a bunch of recorded duels if anyone would like to see them.


I'm the exact opposite

Bloodborne/Demon's Souls: Highest time
Dark Souls 3: 2nd highest
Dark Souls 1: 3rd
Dark Souls 2: None at all.

this is for pvp only.
i'd be impressed if you manged to get a lot of bloodborne pvp.
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,360.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5345
Reputation: 260
Wiki Edits: 3
#3785
qeter wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:
qeter wrote:de-ranked to silver in dark souls 3 lost a few more games and decided to delete the character ended at 41 hours played. 22 hours pve so 19 hours of pvp. i decided to find the average pvp playtime of my characters in various souls games.
dks1: about 20 hours
dks2: about 80 hours
dks3: about 15 hours
bloodborne and demon souls: 10 minutes lol

going back to dark souls 2 after weapon arts my reaction was essentially "no gods, no masters, only men".

still have a bunch of recorded duels if anyone would like to see them.


I'm the exact opposite

Bloodborne/Demon's Souls: Highest time
Dark Souls 3: 2nd highest
Dark Souls 1: 3rd
Dark Souls 2: None at all.

this is for pvp only.
i'd be impressed if you manged to get a lot of bloodborne pvp.


That was PvP only.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
Avatar

qeter

Caffeinated
Guardian

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:44 pm
Souls: 178.00
Bank: 4,213.00
Posts: 960
Reputation: 27
Wiki Edits: 5
#3786
how much bloodborne did you play?
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,360.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5345
Reputation: 260
Wiki Edits: 3
#3787
qeter wrote:how much bloodborne did you play?


A good many hours. I never keep track. I don't often play PvP in general though.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,360.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5345
Reputation: 260
Wiki Edits: 3
#3788
Why the hell hasn't Steam or GOG done a Halloween sale yet? I hope they're saving it for the final week or something, cause I've been looking for more Halloween games.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
Avatar

Lich180

Hollowed
Redeemer

Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: USA, the Mitten
Souls: 9,381.00
Posts: 1832
Reputation: 39
#3789
I'm glad I didn't have 400$ on me today. Went into Best Buy to get a charger for a FitBit, and saw a Switch sitting all alone on the shelf. It wanted to go home with me.

Next time, next time.
Avatar

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,360.00
Bank: 0.00
Posts: 5345
Reputation: 260
Wiki Edits: 3
#3790
Lich180 wrote:I'm glad I didn't have 400$ on me today. Went into Best Buy to get a charger for a FitBit, and saw a Switch sitting all alone on the shelf. It wanted to go home with me.

Next time, next time.


I too like to go to "Best buy", and peruse it various "products". If I had the money, I'd buy a nice, curvy..."HD moniter", A new "joystick" for my "game pad", a big, soft, cushy, smooth "gaming chair", and a few "memory sticks" for extra RAM, then I'd game all, night, long.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
 379