Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Kaelthanas

Souls: 50.00
Another way of doing this, is if you have a npc character you control, kick him out of the party, and hire a new one, to be free of sin.
Also for those that do get under there and don't want to deal with the puzzle below, here's the answer https://imgur.com/ZPNJlrT

Kaelthanas

There's also this bewitched puppet before the puzzle on the far northeast of Arx by the beachside all by his lonesome that will give you the clue to the room prior to the puzzle, https://imgur.com/a/8zSi9 where there's a ton of toys that can't be killed without source vampirism as you learn from the toy maker.
What do you do after you have the scroll and amulet?

Kaelthanas

go into the cathedral, save before it, and use your teleport prisms
How to open his desk on second flor?
After returning with the amulet charged with source you can persuade him to give you the password for the desk (it's not an option for me even if I sneak prior), failing persuasion you have to track down Arhu. As for unlocking the desk itself, my characters [Scholar] tag gave *You've read about designs such as this before - a password must be written on the blank parchment in order to unlock the desk*
But I'm sure there are other tags that will provide a means to open it.
How do you persuade him? I have max Persuasion and offered him in trade stuff to get his attitude to 100 and I still cant persuade him!
You need to do the quest where u free ahru first, atleast thats why it didnt work for me.
To talk to him, u have to finis the Quest to free Arhu and u need to keep him alive, so he tells u after the fight that u should talk to him
How to fill the amulet with source?! Mine seems to never fill...
Equipping it to my character & walking over puddles of source worked for me. Using source vampirism should do the trick too (just dont use the ability the neck gives, that actually reduces it's charges)