Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This skill seems broken it has not once shot anything leaving or entering the area of effect....
it requires that the target is on the line of sight directly , pretty***** skill , thought it was gonna be awesome
This has worked 3 out of 14 times... so yeah bugged. Or just really ambiguous to when enemies can avoid it(haste maybe). I have tried with them moving through and starting in. And to my surprise both have worked once, but not worked at least 4 times(being 4 times running in, and 4 times starting and moving.. I would love this power, for the chance to plan on their steps and turning 2AP into 2 shoots... but its turning from 2AP into 0 shots that should of been 3
MORE TESTS:
WORKED
========
1 time dog ran through half of the circle starting in it.

FAILED
======
3 starting inside and moving
1 outside ran to entered middle
So after the "fix" today, is reactive shot supposed to do an initial hit on all people in the target aoe? That seems extremely good on its own, let alone the intended effect. In the new state it's even more busted than before, only in the opposite way.
Well the line of sight makes sense tbh..
Got Ifan as marksman and atm his shots deal about 800 dmg with high ground - reactive shot deals 1600 initial dmg to ALL enemies in the area. Kinda Overpowered.
Yeah it's completely bugged, at the moment. Deals massive damage as soon as it is cast to any character inside the area of effect. I have no clue how the game is calculating the absurd damage numbera either. My rogue one shot the Red Prince who is specced fully as a tank. Around 2000 damage in one hit to multiple characters at level 12. How the ***** did Larian bork this skill so hard.
Its just murdering everything... doing 6k damage, killed an allied summon as well, its just super weird at the moment, its like they replaced it with a different skill.
I just instantly killed magister reimond and his friends in the blackpits as a level 16 ranger with this skill. One shot, completely overpowered/bugged. Please nerf because this isn't fun.
the thing is, this spell deals increasing damage based on how much enemies in the circle at the moment u cast it. so it does for example 100 damage to the first target, 200 to the second and so on.
Possessed Dwarves 1 level above my party just one shotted my sebille with this skill dealing almost 600 damage. I get that people are complaining that it's overpowered to use as a player but it's super strong when used by the AI as well...