Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Just beat her in chalice dungeon after several hours...
How i did it:
First a second phase I just running around and when she swings limbs and lower her head i hit her once max twice. (sometimes enough that you can perform visceral attack). Its take time and patience...
At third phase (when she broke and use her limbs) i just run under her to behind her. She jumps and you have to DONT move(when you standing behind her). She will jumps and will land around you with head near, so you can just hit head(i was so nervous that i hit her only once), then repeat run under...
*Patience from Zhou*

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
EXACTLY! That's the way to beat it in Defiled. It's the easiest defiled boss actually due to how much you can punish it with patience.
Defiled Amygdala was the only boss in this game that I've had to actually call for help on, mainly due to my build giving me a lack of long-range attacks. Not even Defiled Watchdog gave me that much trouble.
OK

After losing tons of vials, bullets, insights (cuz I was calling the NPC to help out). Here's how to beat the boss in the Defiled chalice:

1. DO NOT call the NPC, it just won't help you shoot Amy's head properly
2. Simon's bowblade + 10, with decent bloodtinge (had 28), in the bow mode
3. Patience is key
4. Shoot when you have a clear shot to his head (typically right after he plunge his arms on the ground)
5. When youhave 0 bullets just take a break time from Amy to create some and re-heal ASAP
6. Good luck

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Amygdala is one of the easiest boss whether in Defiled chalice or Frontier. The way to beat it is to bait its hand slams and then run and get a hit on its head. Doing this you'll not be hit in the first phase AT ALL. During the second phase the key to this fight is to stay within it watching out for its leg slams. Do not fear its jump as it'll ALWAYS jump AWAY from you and never on you unless you roll away, so ponce it jumps stay still. Seriously it's shocking how much problem people have with this boss in Defiled as it's one of the few bosses where you'll never take damage if played properly and it doesn't take mastering of the game.