Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I was gold. Lost 20 out of 30, down to bronze. Then preceded to lose 5 more... and I'm silver again.

Having a very bad day in the arena but was weird to get promoted off a loss streak from hell.
Wanna hear something funny? I played like a month without realizing of the tiny icon of the badges. When i saw it i was like " damn! My honor is an uggly hollow dude!" so I Tried to bow down to all the morons that healed, disrecpected, and attaked me while saying hello. NOW i read this page and imaabout to commit sudoku: Im actually gold (from almost the beggining...

Bastacoot

Souls: 50.00
Lol i had the same thing dude

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 203.00
Wiki Edits: 45
"attaked me while saying hello" lmao... I wish i could fight you, to show you what is Dark Souls.
I got my gold badges. However, the true PvP are pontiff sulyvan bonfire to a or Londo bonfire runs with dried fingers + get white phantoms what you get is; Nonstop invaders; Aldrich Faithful and Regular invaders. It's an all out war imo.

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 203.00
Wiki Edits: 45
1H for Gold Honor Duel Badge and 2 days for Gold Honor Brawl/Co-op Badge #FeelsBadMan
The hashtag makes you look like the world's least subtle humblebragger
I like the rank system because you don't get matched against really good opponents from the very beginning. I could feel the difference between Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold. Though if you win enough you rank up quickly, so there can alway be an exception.
I always thought mine's bronze and was trying get promoted... turns out it was gold all the time.

Doge_Summoner

Must get to silver... Fore it looks better (Can't regret once started ranking)

Doge_Summoner

Typing this killed me in a match... Shet.

Doge_Summoner

Takes's forever for brawl to work...
hi im a anonymous