Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

MrFendrel

Souls: 79.00
Yes, I was very stupid...

Since I did not know or did not remember the Dark Souls series' story, I searched on the Internet in order to know what was all about, because I didn't want to just go killing everything for no reason (Although it's fun), as I did in previous Dark Souls games (I enjoyed them a lot anyway).

On the one hand, after reading it, I felt well because now I know what I am fighting for in Dark Souls 3.
But, on the other hand, I read more than I should, it was nobody's fault, it was mine, I was an stupid f#€&@!

I read about the endings and I know how they will be, except for one which I don't remember (At least).

However, I can't stop thinking about how I f#@€ it up!

Do you guys have any words for making me feel better and stop thinking about it the way I'm doing it? :(

Thank you!

Rizen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,874.00
To quote cartoon actor Troy MacClure, "sweet liqueur eases the pain". But seriously, the endings are just a way to wrap the game up. Side stories and the DLC have better stories than the main plot. Did you know Pontiff Sulavan is actually your father?! ...or am I pulling you leg?
Disposition shift has its benefits. If you can't hit play cause the button sticks, ignorance is bliss I can't say. There's a compass raised with familiar tone, a voice that needles you to the bone. You're left with chaos, static and delay.
-REM
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 888.04
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 459
The journey is way more interesting than the conclusion. Take your time and don't forget to stop occasionally to look around. You'll find plenty more to appreciate.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

MrFendrel

Rizen wrote:To quote cartoon actor Troy MacClure, "sweet liqueur eases the pain". But seriously, the endings are just a way to wrap the game up. Side stories and the DLC have better stories than the main plot. Did you know Pontiff Sulavan is actually your father?! ...or am I pulling you leg?

Hahaha! Thank you for also making me laugh :)

MrFendrel

skarekrow13 wrote:The journey is way more interesting than the conclusion. Take your time and don't forget to stop occasionally to look around. You'll find plenty more to appreciate.

And I appreciate your words! Thanks :)

Makimagister

Casual
Convict

Souls: 463.00
The reason of dark soul 3 is kill only 4 lords and 1 soul of cinder
The optional boss are neutral NPC. Someone want to live, someone gonna make his promise or protect their land.

Finally, when you become stronger (gaining soul from everything) till the end. That's mean you are going to be a pure darklord on lifeless world.

Just thinking this word: LEAVE US BE. ASHEN ONE..........

Jet1337

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 704.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Makimagister wrote:The reason of dark soul 3 is kill only 4 lords and 1 soul of cinder
The optional boss are neutral NPC. Someone want to live, someone gonna make his promise or protect their land.

Finally, when you become stronger (gaining soul from everything) till the end. That's mean you are going to be a pure darklord on lifeless world.

Just thinking this word: LEAVE US BE. ASHEN ONE..........

What is it saying?
Dark Souls 3: The Doomslayer: Level 802 ☠ NG+70
https://puu.sh/xueua/ca339065a2.jpg