Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I noticed that I looted two slighty different versions of this same budding green blossom. Only the icons differ and they don't stack.

Romain_T

Souls: 0.00
I noticed that I looted two slighty different versions of this same budding green blossom. Only the icons differ and they don't stack.
Description is different. One has a message. Dunno what to do with it
The one which has the message attached to it was left by Sirris on her grandmothers grave. No special usage with it, just a bit of a clue for the player to return to the pit of hollows to finish Sirris' questline.
One has a message attached to it. Anyone know whats up?
It's part of Sirris's questline...

DennisKtGamerGR_

Souls: 50.00
Is there some way to buy these?
Nope
I've farmed these in the Irithyl sewers. On a luck build you can get them somewhat consistently.
The budding green blossom that is slightly different than the normal ones is part of sir is'so quest line
Siris's quest line *
***** it. Just hack and get a lot of these.

Feels

Souls: 50.00
If you'd like to farm these, try this.

Step 1: Buy some coins from Patches.
Step 2: Go to the Distant Manor Bonfire in Irthyll of The Boreal Valley
Step 3: Kill the white spider/centipede like creatures in the sewers where Greirat can die while using your coins.

If you have the Mimic head then use it as well. You can negate it's HP degen effect by wearing the Sun Princess ring and having a chime in your offhand. Use the chime's weapon art to gradually restore your HP, stacking with the Sun Princess ring.
It's a rare drop so don't expect all too many.
Might want to invest in some Homeward Bones as well to speed the process up.