Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Farron keep is million times better than this area. All rooms look same and skeletons are so prideful
There is one item missing from the map. Ring of steel protection on the pillar outside the opening next to pyromancy tome
You speak of NG+
Ok so idk if you as to add this, but there are 2 different dark spirits who invade you. I know bcuz I just been killed by both. The first was knightslayer tsorig or w.e his name is. I lost, respawned, summoned someone to help me kill him, but instead of him, I got a chick. I forgot her name it was something like hollowslayer verherra or something, killed by her too.
The "chick" was another player.
You know, I was really starting to enjoy this game until I got to this level. What a joke. Challenging is one thing. Having no chance after getting hit once no matter how high your stats are or what equipment you're using is something else entirely. And I absolutely LOVE it when your souls don't show up where you died - you know, where you might actually have a chance of recovering them. No way! Instead they magically appear right next to the enemy that just stun-locked you after one hit. Super fair. I wish I had a weapon like that where once you hit something it can't run, can't dodge, and it even turns fast rolls into fat rolls. Guess I better go back and search for a cloak of invisibility because I don't see any other way of getting past this guy.
Dude, do you know in this game you can roll to dodge attack?
Invite friends
Git gud
I'm a first time player and this is one of the easiest places I've encountered. This area is very easy if you have the right weaponry. A mace makes short work of all these enemies and even knocks them down and stuns them for a time for free kills.
YOu sound just like me before I got good. Don't worry, Friede and Midir will make a pro out of you
Learn 2 roll and git gud

WildBoar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 191.00
A blessed mace makes this area so damn easy.

SirCranburry

Casual
Convict

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Is it a dark gem or a deep gem, Fextra?!?!
In all the Dark Souls games my STR/FTH build just never let me down. In DS 2 it ended up as a hexer but still - DEUS VULT!
What is recomended level for smouldering lake in NG+

Loincloth_Squat

Souls: 50.00
Seems like everything in the catacombs has an absolutely abysmal drop rate for me. I must have gone through here approx. 200 times without getting a single vertebrae shackle, wheel shield and carthus shield. What is going on! All while using crystal sage's rapier, gold serpent ring +3, symbol of avarice and rusted coin.

Feels

Souls: 50.00
I had a really, really weird glitch happen to me just now. I went and got the Gravewarden's Ashes and proceeded to head down the stairs left of the Ash location. Instead of opening in the doorway to the area filled with rats, there was a wall. I rolled into the wall and fell through the map, dying. Have 600hrs and have never seen this. Was just really weird, thought I'd share.