Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

This is the worse part of the game, i hate grinding and the gem system.
u7yqr5dh - Pthumeru Root Chalice, Layer 1 side door at the beginning, Bath Messenger that has Uncanny an Lost Weapons.
Ok guys so this takes place in Central Pthumeru Root Chalice dungeon with the fetid offering, the glyph is j92s8axv, there were a couple of weird things here, theres a messenger that sells alot of lost and uncanny weapons at the entrance of level 2, theres an uncanny whip after or before level 3, and in this bonus area i found a tall white shiny 'enemy' but he wasn't aggressive, but i killed him anyway then he appeared somewhere but he was initially totally invisible and he was aggro so becareful!
Is finding a droplet blood gem that gives 15% phys ATK in a chest in a Fetid Central Pthumeru chalice good?
It's not terrible but you will find up to 27% phys atk as you progress in the chalices
I meant that Fetid Central Pthumeru is only a depth 2 chalice so the gem can be found early on. I was curious if it's one of the best gems obtainable in a depth 2 dungeon?
Do you keep chalices in NG+? I thought you didn't but someone told me otherwise and I can't remember if you do or not.
Also if not, can you still search chalices you did in NG? I mean starting NG+ and being able to search for a FRC Ihyll chalice
even without the chalice?
Yeah the chalice dungeons are static and you keep all your previously acquired chalices.
Thanks! It'd been a while since I last went to NG+ and I just couldn't remember
7rt75gjv please help. stuck for days. F/R Lower Pthumeru Root
Still need help?
i did the lower pthumeru but i can't get the cursed one does someone know what i should do?
If you're still wondering you should get the defiled chalice after defeating the Bloodletting beast on layer 4. After fighting Rom on layer 3 a part of the wall should disappear at the back of the boss room and lead to layer 4.
i did the first pthumeru chalice and killed the watchdog but didnt get the central pthumeru chalice? wat i do???
Restart the game and complain to "From Software" about their*****ty service.
Don't forget your beckoning bell in dungeons! It's a lot easier 2 join thanks to short ritual chalice without passwords!
Though I don't have all of them, I'm often found helping people who chime the Beckoning Bell.

High Vit/Med End/High Btg/High SkL/Med Str
Chikage/Church Pick
Evelyn/Hunter's Torch
Lady Maria Look-alike
NativeOyster47

NativeOyster47

Souls: 50.00
Forgot to sign in...
Hey Native oyster... pretty sure youve been helping me in the dungeons ;-). My usernames jarvdude! Thanks for all the help :-D

NativeOyster47

Glad I can help! When I'm not going through NG+'s and my own Chalices, I enjoy going about and helping others. ;)

NativeOyster47

I also believe I recognize your name too!