Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Can I still duel and invade at SL140? Or is that's too high?
jeah u can easy invade with sl140

Feels

Souls: 50.00
Yea a lot of people lock themselves at 140 so that's fine dog
There isn't really such a thing as "too high" in DS3. The game has such a huge player base with so many people that ignore "the meta" that it doesn't really matter. One of my characters is SL230 and it only takes a few seconds to find matches in the arena.
I'm level 103 and just defeated the giant. Now I think I'm way too high level to summon or be summoned because I can't seem to do it anymore :(

Feels

My co-op character stays at sl100. I get plenty of summons. Got 30 sun medals yesterday while at SL100 from Nameless King, Twin Princes, Sister Friede, and Soul of Cinder. Not to mention all the DLC bosses you can face with people since the recomended level for Ashes of Ariandel is 90 and The Ring City is 100. The summon range for a SL100 char is 80-120. So anyone between those levels will be able to play with you. It's the perfect summon level for the fun bosses.
your upgrades need to match your SL. 103 is +10 territory.

glasscannon

Souls: 125.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I"m Sl 223 and still can be summon to gid gud every night
I'm SL 316 still get prime time every night. Non-stop red eye orb invasion's. Yes it's only at the PVP spots, but I'm still getting lot's of action.
so here is a question if i am a lvl 12 with only +2 weapons and level up a weapon to +10 and then throw it in the bonfire chest can i still invade people with +1 weapons? if not does it work if i discard the weapon will i then be able to invade +1 people?
no it remembers your +10 weapons
I believe that who you can invade is dependent on any weapons currently in your inventory, so I'm pretty sure that putting a weapon away in storage will stop it from being considered for your invasion
some say dump it in another world could help.
IT REMEMBERS THE HIGHEST LEVEL WEAPON YOU'VE EVER HAD. sorry for the caps, i just didn't want you reading the others & assuming off of them. It doesn't matter If you throw it away, give it to someone else, or even store it away, the game will still match you as a +10 character

Feels

If you're looking to make a pure Co-op character for when you just feel like making some friends, I'd suggest SL100. The game's been out awhile and most people are leveled up. Ashes of Ariandel recomended level is 90 and Ringed City is 100. Summon range for a SL100 character is from 80 to 120. So anyone around there, you'll be able to play with. I keep my Co-op character at 100 and I get constant summons on hard bosses like Nameless King and Demon Princes. Friede is a good one to summon for as well. I personally don't summon for Soul of Cinder or Gael because they're special fights that I think people should go through themselves. But yea, Praise The Sun.
Makes more sense just to go to the original META for this. Most people finish levelling up at 120, and you'll get level ranges between 96 & 144. I think this is still the most popular level to stop at, and gives you a little more freedom for your builds than stopping at 100

r0nan

Casual
Convict

Souls: 822.00
Wiki Edits: 127
I added a table for recommended levels for invasions. Feel free to comment if you disagree when any of the recommendations.

Galvantez

Souls: 65.00
Oh, thats wonderful nice work!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 266,047.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20209
Nice idea! :D
All locations starting from irithyll of boreal valley and ending at arch dragon peak are insanely active at 70 +8, so you could stick to that SL)
(at least on PS4)
I hope everyone here is using the official password!
It's simple. If you are sl 20 and have a +10 weapon you can be paired against other sl 20 people. Easily. IF (and that's the problem) these people have +10 weapons themselves. So everything is possible...but that example is very unlikely to happen. Understanding that is the key to understanding invasion range. And if you think this further, with less casuals playing the game, more hard core gamers remain...what does that mean for invasions? I tell you. If lets say in the beginning +10 weapons where mostly found earliest with +SL 80 people it is now 60. Or 50. Means nothing is set in stone and in constant shift. From high SL to lower SL the older the game gets. So much for the newbies who thought the game would get easier if they wait a year or two. WRONG!
SL 20 and can't get invaded or invade for the life of me. Are there so few people that start new games? I tried fingers, red eye, invasion stone, all of it even covenants and just nothing. I am utterly disappointed in
You should be no higher than +1 weapons and on ps4 for this to work

r0nan

Casual
Convict

Souls: 822.00
Wiki Edits: 127
Are you seeing summoning signs? Maybe something is wrong with your connection. I have no problem getting invaded or invading in the undead settlement at level 25, weapons +2.
If you want to get invaded, use a dried finger, and summon someone, and that will put you on the high priority for invaders.
On the other hand, Watchdog of Farron and Blue Sentinels are auto summon covenants and can be a lot harder to get action. Unless you really want the items from those two covenants I don't suggest even bothering.

Vapeila

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Whats your highest weapon?