Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

really lame
well, he is quite easy to defeat, i did it with my first attempt. Just took both Tsorg and Cornyx, and used a black knight sword in his first phase, and a bow with poison arrows in the second.
THEN DON'T SUMMON, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?
eem, what?
He is saying that if you find the boss easy, try the fight without summoning NPCs.
It might be a good idea to leave this boss alone for the sole purpose of having something to kill when you send Greirat to Irithyll.
Just Kill Sulyvhan
"Just kill Sulyvahn" that triggers Greirat's death. Leave Irithyll alone after sending Greirat--don't fight Sulyvahn, don't proceed into the dungeon, don't even LOOK at Siegward. Just go spelunking in the Demon Ruins for a while.
Did they buff him? I just killed Wolnir in less than 1 1/2 minute and went to him. He just crushed me for the 7 attempts. Also, the mobs inside the Smouldering Lake seems to be a lot stronger since the first time I played DS3 (about a year ago).
nah you're probably just a bit rusty and Wolnir in *****ing easy tbh
I'm thinking the same, i've played through the game 3 different times on the PS4 and have had zero problems beating this boss. Every time i managed it by myself without failing once. On the X1 he's killed me 4 times so far on the original game cycle.
First boss I killed on first try without any help. Used a +6(or maybe 5?) Dark Sword two handed, and all 10 Estus +6. Just roll under his hammer and hack away at his legs and tail. It should be pretty easy to get behind him. Every now and then you have to eat his AoE attacks but that's why you use the Estus.

Almost died right at the very end when he exploded. Then he took a knee and basically waited for me to finish him off. Kinda sad actually... never seen a boss admit their defeat like this before.
Why mention Pyromancers with the pestilent mercury strat? Its a sorcery.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Pyros can use it.
A demon mage. This is how you do demon fights. Not like that pleb called "Old Iron King".
Heavy Dark Sword +6 with dark dmg thingy on, hits like truck

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
I find it ironic that a "Demon" is weak against Dark.
All demons in Dark Souls are creatures of fire, not of dark.
the boos itself is fine but the fricking corpse piles around him is pain in the arse