Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

You know something serious is happening in ds when the background music contains a piano
"Oh god I finally beat him" Gwyn: "I'm back Dark Souls 1 fanboys, and you can't PARRY ME THIS TIME! SUCK ON IT! Check out my new WOMBO COMBO!"
It may say he is weak to lightning, but it's not that effective against him. Sorcery tears him up on the other hand.

Mhazard

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 10,574.00
Bank: 3,872.50
Wiki Edits: 2081
If you go for 99 Int Hypermode Mage, Great Soul Arrow deals around 605 damge to him and is more than enough to tear him down with 15 shots during Phase 1, that is if you don't get caught off guard by his uppercut slice or stanced thrust.
This fights a joke if you have yuria help i got lazy and just***** on him with her help. Almost feel bad for him but the only hard part is that damn mage form.
Why are you summoning if its too easy for you?
i tried to beat him ds1 style, so right before he was 1 hit away i was trying to parry and failed every time now i have to do the crummy 1st phase all over again...
+5 Black Knight Sword skill Perseverance bodied this guy. Superarmor + absorb damage just too good.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
Updated the spells used in the first phase as some of them were either completely other spell or were wrong "version" of the spell.
Soul Spear -> Crystal Soul Spear, Farron Flashsword -> Soul Greatsword, Replenishment -> Med Heal (not sure if it is exactly med heal but the animation was closest to it)
The animation looks like a heal spell, but it gradually restores his HP in tiny amounts like replenishment does. Or was I good enough at interrupting that I never saw him get a perfect cast of it off?

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
I can't say for certain that there isn't regen but I haven't noticed any regen after initial cast of the heal spell when fighting SoC myself and there wasn't any visible regen either in the few videos I watched to check for it. If you can show that there is regen, I will happily add a note or something about it.
You know the diff in difficulty without yuria helping is insane i beat him 2nd try with her now im on my 20th try solo i beat lorian in 2 trys but this is just dumb the entire ng + was easy as hell till this ****.

darkhigh

Souls: 50.00
ng+ is the most easiest the true hard is after start ng+5
Even after Friede, Gael and Midir, this Boss gives me the most trouble somehow. Maybe it's because the animations for delayed and instant attacks are very similar which makes you role at the wrong time quite often.
Possible boss ahead