Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

it would have been incredibly great to summon Lorian for this fight. Maybe only possible if you still have his and his brother's soul in your inventory. Missed opportunity!
Well you can still kill him while cosplaying so it still is posible.
Finally, a good demon fight! Not like that pleb called "Old Iron King".
I would buy a remake of DS2 in a heartbeat if it meant they overhauled all the bad quality in it.
On ng+3 he gives you 168750 souls
pick your poison: 1-shot death star laser or 1-shot nukes with fire turrets

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Laser because they are extremely easy to dodge, not to mention you can run up to his side and get a hit or two. The fire meteors are not hard to dodge but you will not be able to get hits either.

Legosebe

Souls: 55.00
Never got meteors myself but lazor is almost trivial to dogde,i just ran at him,mashing that attack button,then staggered him and got sweet critical strike.
This page is so badly written. First of the differentiate the move set into two tables saying "IF DEMON FROM BELOW IS KILLED" & "IF DEMON IN PAIN IS KILLED", the current descriptions are terrible, whoever wrote it should stop from ever editing pages.

Secondly "If the demon you're facing isn't in fire, stick to his face like a bubble-gum sticks under a high schooler's desk"??? It's kind of embarrassing to read lines like these.
Damn they really went full * with elemental damage on this boss huh? Reminds me of the cancer of using magic in the DS2 DLCs were.
Gael: Take the plunge, you won't die...

Demon Prince: *laughs in git gud

Legosebe

Souls: 55.00
best comment i've ever seen
"If player manages to defeat the second demon (in Pain OR from Below) with a critical strike, the beginning of this fight will look slightly different."

Anyone care to explain? Never got this myself...
different revival animation maybe?
They give you a huge area to fight these things in but its somewhat misleading. Just keep crowding them and it makes the fight far easier.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Stay beneath or behind them. They'll never hit you.
When the boss is about to fire the laser and you're too far away to get out of the way, or your dodge skills suck, then use the "stretch out" gesture. The laser will fly right above you.