Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

People complaining about it not having faith scaling and I'm like "Bruh we don't need another Izalith Staff do WE?!". Besides you have the crystal chime for both sorceries and miracles. Now that I think about it, it does and doesn't make sense.
These thing is Like the Heysel Pick 2.0
If it Would Have a little bit of Faith scaling it would be a Hybrid of Heysels AND Izalith staff... iT would be more Viable AND
make more sense
Wanna know what would make this weapon a lot better? If it had the Stance weapon art. That's it.
Why the **** does the magic damage not scale with intelligence???

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
It does. It clearly has C scaling in int which affects the magic damage.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
I think this could work as an off-hand weapon with Friede's great scythe. They both have faith requirement (11 friede's, 12 this) but don't really benefit from any higher faith than that. With this one could have the combo potential of off-hand straight sword and no need to switch to a catalyst to cast sorceries.
I play as a mage but I also like to get close and personnel. this weapon is perfect for knight / mage hybrid . i have 60 int. it does 420 ar
Stats? For me with min str/dex +60int I only get 376
Does anyone know if it combos R1-->Uncharged Old Moonlight? I hope it does because im not a fan of picks.

ThePerpetual

Souls: 50.00
Everyone here is freaking out about how the Cleric's Candlestick has a Faith requirement, but no Faith scaling, and that it casts sorceries.

...Meanwhile, I'm wondering how the Deacons of the Deep use them to spam pyromancies.
It would have made more sense if it was a miracle and sorcery catalyst, being the deacons are both clergy and sorcerers. But really, wouldn’t matter much for there’s not many hexer style miracles aside from the dark weapon and gnaw. It would have been nice if hexes crossed over, spells like Resonating Soul, Dark Storm, Scraps of Life, Dark Soul Patch and even Dark Fog. I loved Dark Fog, best Dark Souls 1-2 Spell but it had a better animation in Ds1. Anyway, I really didn’t like this weapon. I didn’t like the move sets and its damage output for both sorceries and attack isn’t very impressive. I get more damage with a magic infused Shield Breaker then this.