Anything without a home!

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,360.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Also, here is the link to my discord

https://discord.gg/bgpmGvR
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 319.00
Bank: 5,820.00
EldritchImagination wrote:
thegourd wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:just burn it man. have a damn bonfire and roast marshmallows.

I wish I could. Honestly though, I'm grateful to have the job I do; there are far worse things I could be doing. *cough* brothel *cough*

I don't think your definition of worse is the same as mine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

@EldritchImagination if you like, you could make a post as to what you do with the monster's nuts and your axe... perhaps the other one depending on how NSFW it is. This'll give me a chance to come up with how combat should work outside of discord, but for bosses I'll try to get online. Also, I recommend doing what Crams did, specifying what you do if something fails. I'll roll for you in this case, may RNKos have mercy on your soul/hole

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

thegourd wrote:@EldritchImagination if you like, you could make a post as to what you do with the monster's nuts and your axe... perhaps the other one depending on how NSFW it is. This'll give me a chance to come up with how combat should work outside of discord, but for bosses I'll try to get online. Also, I recommend doing what Crams did, specifying what you do if something fails. I'll roll for you in this case, may RNKos have mercy on your soul/hole

I take my axe a saw at the beast's scrotum, singing with each cut.

Oh I hack n slash
the hacky sack
I cut and cleave and sliiiiice
Blood a splurting
beast a screaming
as I slice an diiiiice
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

Charles swings (10), his axe smashing against the beast's fist sized ballsack, wringing a grunt of pain from its clenched jaw, but failing to sever its manhood. The dangerously hung man swings again, (1) again, (12), AGAIN (6). It would retaliate, but the monster is held fast, pinned by the fat mimic man who dangles behind like a fleshy cape. Charles grits teeth of opal, hate flashing like wildfire in his silver eyes. Iron gleams cold and cruel as his merciless heart as he draws back, every muscle tense as bands of braided steel. Then, he swings, and the wind itself is sundered by the force of his hateful blow (20!)

Charles' axe crashes home with thunderous fury, ripping through the monster's body and nearly severing Crams' legs as the surprisingly adroit fat man leaps aside. The titan of ice crashes to its knees, balls rolling across the snow, blood spraying out in glittering vines black as oil, rough as shattered ruby.

It screams once more, clawing its way toward Charles, its lower half falling away with a sickening crunch, blood turning the snow a foul, deadly shade of scarlet.

"Why?!" It screams, companionless **** protruding from its discarded lower body. "What kind of monster are you?!"

Charles merely grins. "The kind that vanquishes creatures like you, in the worst way possible." He turns away, letting it breathe its last, one hand stretched toward him, iron fingers digging into the earth, horror and agony etched across its face.

All the same, Charles did succeed. The monster's balls are his!

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

@eremHaNeoN did I miss a post from you? I did not know if you wanted to bust through the door mist blazing or look for traps

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

So, I can only be online from 2-8am now. At least for the time being.

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

EldritchImagination wrote:So, I can only be online from 2-8am now. At least for the time being.

I seeee. At least you can post on the forum?

Speaking of which: the hollows are disturbed by the sight, but not terrified, and one by one, all begin to aggro to you

Harbinger1997

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 423.00
Crams yells "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?"

thegourd

Insomniac
Sinner

They are not