Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

This spot marks our grave, but you may rest here too if you like
You have no idea how many times I've heard that
I wouldn't mind this fight if I didn't have to run through the most lag inducing area in the game every time i die.
Also, that double elevator can give me some real C O N N I P T I O N S.
Yes Hawkwood.
Nice meme
It seems that Lorian has so much more hp when you summons the two NPCs
thats because he does
The effect is magnified because, as a non-combat pet, Sirris does not do damage when she attacks enemies.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Summons increases the health of bosses whether it's NPC or Players. Plus Sirris does terrible damage (she's more of a support) so like the other person said the effect is magnified.
Tears of Denial on what is otherwise a Quality build using a Refined Lothric Greatsword-- just completely wrecked the guy. Dodge timing and situational awareness are key.
It took me all night to beat him. I cursed at the top of my lungs, threw countless things on the ground, but finally managed to kill him. I want to die.
just wait till the dlc
Guys I had trouble on this boss too. Try upgrading and using the irithyll straight sword, it works well vs this boss.
The walk to the boss is the most tedious part.
use Dragonslayer Armour bonfire and the lift. no mobs at all.
there is an elevator to the right around the top of the stairs
It's so annoying when you're a phantom and the host doesn't skip the damn cutscene

So I sit there awkwardly for an eternity watching Lorian get resurrected for the millionth time
It's such a good cutscene though. Don't be a party pooper.
That little piece of **** lothric just keeps teleporting his brother so none of my spells hit...
Good, leave them alone.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
Use spells that has good tracking.
Critical Foe ahead... Therefore; Try Skill.
Critical ***** above... Therefore; Avoid Drop of Soap