Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Eat my **** Miyazaki
18 is for 3 slots is more than generous
You only need 24 atunement for efficient estus use, that also grants you 4th slot.
would you clarify how much undead bone shards for 24 attunement to be effective estus use?
Ashen Estus Flasks restore 200 FP at +10, therefore the best attunement would be anything over 200 and using as much FP as possible once you're prepared to use an Ashen Estus.
The Soulsborn relm is the bar for games
I can't find where to edit, so I'm putting the 60, 70, 80, 90, and 99 attunement FP levels here.
60: 350
70: 377
80: 404
90: 430
99: 450
I used Rosaria's stat allocation to check after I hit a high enough level.
An friend of me, with 66 att says that his FP will self regain at very slow time. I wouldn't agree to that and was thinking that he uses an item with simple infusion. But he says that he has not items with that infusion.

So FP will regain with higher att or not ?
no
He could have a shield or an offhand weapon enchanted with simple, that regenerates FP
They should add something like after 50 attunements it gives a idk +0.5 FP regen for eatch subsequent points put there.

dorferino

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 15
or just get a simple infused shield/offhand weapon
Can confirm that at least at 70 attunement you do not 'regen MP' as I have seen a few suggest I tested by resetting my points.

sweet_shalquoir

Souls: 50.00
Since I've seen a few post about FP regen the previous post is correct you do not regen FP no matter how many points you have in attunement. The only way to regen FP that I know of at this point is to use the Simple gem infusion on a weapon.
Well, and to Critical Attack with the Aldritch's Sapphire.

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Aldrich's+Sapphire
or using the handmadens dager or executioner greatsword
I'm level 115 and just figured out how awesome some of the spells in this game are.... needless to say I will be on the sunlight team for awhile helping with bosses as my attunement is still just at 10 lol
I have 11 int but it still says I have no attunement
underrated comment

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 266.00
Wiki Edits: 23
Intelligent has nothing to do with amount of attunement slot. Your attunement (second stat from the top) needs to be 10 to get an attunement slot.