Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Something weird happened when I fought it, I played the music box a few times, and it side stepped as previously stated. But then it seemed to lock on / focus on something totally apart from me. It just kept nailing the wall, circling and slashing the opposite direction as me. Almost like it thought I was the baby? It's the same melody as Margo's lullaby..... Just really strange. Seemed very non aggressive after that, though it did do the clone. But even then, the clone attacked me while the actual nurse just faced the wall and stood there. I saved the video via PS.
I had something similar happen to me on ng+, when she entered the nightmare veil she just started attacking the wall as if i wasn't there allowed me to get in a whole lot of damage, thought the clone didn't spawn in till I hit her, also i didn't play the music box at all
Definitely one of the easiest bosses. Easy blood echoes and insight when helping people.
Not for blood echoes the best farming place in the game is just before her
The Wet Nurse looks a lot like the Shadows of Yharnam, who are apparently servants of the Queen, but if that's the case, why do they refuse to give back the Queen's child? I guess that's a pretty common theme in Bloodborne, though. Willem was once Laurence's master, but Laurence rejected his warning; the Vicars are the successors to Laurence's establishment, yet they don't seem to follow his teachings, either. Rulers are constantly being superseded by their subjects, perhaps because their servants envy them and their closeness to Greatness.
The Shadow doesn't have Mergo.
she might be an easy boss but her design is amazing
Uh....

Zethras

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 102.00
Wiki Edits: 7
It's just my impression or this boss fight is designed to be a cakewalk for a ranged build? I fought her as a physical quality build and found out she barely did anything at all while I was at long range. In fact, the fight was a constant getting closer, fishing the attack, dodging it, land some hits and rinse and repeat...the only difficult part, for me, was the dark mist part, actually....can someone whi played ranged build confirm this?

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
She's a cakewalk for ALL builds. It's one of the easiest boss battle in Soulsborne series, even the most novice of players can kill her without using a vial.
This is pretty much the baby sitter of bloodborne.