Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Best game ever played, 10/10 would play again. Only boss cannot beat in any bideo game ever I have ever touched: Darkeater Midir...
Then you don't know Ur - Dragon or Penance (FFX).
Spam the dragonslayer swordspear's weapon art and dodge his attacks.

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 283.00
Wiki Edits: 42
Lol, midir isn't hard... Don't yolo and hit the head and it's free win.
I know, darkeater midir is such BS, I'm struggling with him every time, allthough I've beaten him with mercury and enough patience.
Did you noticed? Until the Ringed City DLC there was no "Dark Soul" in Dark Souls 3....all we've had so far were boss souls and embers.

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

And the Dark Sign ? In your inventory since the 1st DkS?
The dark sign was a curse placed upon humanity by the biggest abusive douchebag father in the series.

And if you can't guess who that is, spoiler alert it's Gwyn.
THERE NEEDS TO BE A DARK SOULS 4 DONT END IT!!!!!

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

What do you want in DkS 4 ? The entire world is dying, there's no more fire (almost)... They can't continue.
Nah. The same over and over again won't work and isn't want you want believe me. 3 as good as it is shows that they are at their limits with the Dark Souls material. They should start a new series to have the chance to implement new gameplay mechanics and set in a total different world to have the space to be creative again. Like Bloodborne but with much more new stuff. And not that dark all the time maybe.
Someone spent 45 minutes deleting pages out of the wiki??? That's a nice person right there.
is it just me or do people hack more recently (PC)? Bleed, poison and Lloyd Talisman effect by contact, infinite estus, immortality... I invaded alot in the past and there was rarely any hack user but today I encountered 2 in 5 invasions. What's going on with the game? And if I report them via steam do they get punished? I doubt it somehow...
Hey, has anyone had the problem of their Dark Souls 3 game needing to install profile data on the PS4? Because I'm using my little brother's ps4 for now until I can afford another one because mine died. And I installed both dlcs and the game along with the updates and also my saved data from online storage. The percentage of installation has been stuck on 7% for the past two and a half hours. Anyone know why it's doing that and how to fix it?
\ [T] /
[+]
| |
Hi all, I'm pretty new to DS3 and DS in general. How will I fare if I just play solo? I've heard alot of people saying they keep getting invaded by other players for PvP purposes.

Is there any way I can stop this from happening? I have no interest in PvP and only play the game for it's PvE content.

Thanks
Just play offline and you'll be fine!
You can be invaded only when embered (after using ember) - so ,just don,t use it!
As said below, invasions only happen when you're Embered. My advice is save Embers for boss fights. If you see a fog gate, there's a boss on the other side of it. Use an Ember, and traverse the fog. You'll have a health boost, and you'll also be able to summon help from other players or NPC's.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
Imo dark souls (all of them) are best when played solo. Summons lessens the experience for me. If you want to play with other people its fine, however you like. If you want to play solo and not worry about human invaders play offline (ai invasions happen regardless if you're embered). If you want to summon people do so right before a boss. If you have summons chance of being invaded increases so summoning right before boss limits the time with increased invasion chance. If you get invaded regardless you could try to get back to bonfire so even if you die you can get your souls back easily. Also if you enter a boss room any invader will be sent back to their world and you can just homeward bone/ darksign/ quit and load out of the boss room if you don't want to challenge the boss (assuming you don't have summons). I hope enjoy dark souls. Praise the sun \[T]/
So here's my problem with both dlc's, they're both so much harder then the base game, don't get me wrong, I beat both dlc's several times, but I wish they would've made it so you could've chose your own path from the start, for instance, when you make a new character you would get to choose wether you start in lothric or in ariandel or something like that.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Making players be able to choose their starting location would make From need to change those areas which would mean more work for what is practically nothing and I don't think From wants to waste resources for something like that. Also access to Ariandel is pretty early so it isn't really a challenge to get there on a new character and if you want to get to Ringed city early you can just go through Ariandel. Of course you need to defeat Friede but it is possible even on low level.

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

It's Dark Souls, not league of legends. It's a challenging game.
they are purposly made to be different. Ariandel is about dealing with multiple enemies for example. it's not harder really. You will just die if you play like you usually do in the rest of the game and you don't adapt. And you had to adapt alot in DS3. Catacombs for example. The traps, the ninja skeletons. Later Irythyl with the the deadly knights and fire witches. Play like you were in Lothric castle and you go down. The DLCs do the same basically. Forcing us to adapt. Only difference I see is that they are pvp hotzones.
Hey iam new to this game and i find it very hard to level up as the game is very hard for me to be honest,i like this game so much however i can't really put much time in it as i have to go to work everyday so i would much appreciate it if someone could give me a soul or two to help me level up my psn id is:hassanwally881 thanks in advance

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Few levels matter much less in dark souls than in other games unless it's just to be able to use a weapon/spell so you won't do much better unless you level quite a bit.