Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The first one you encounter can also summon what appears to be Hellkite Dragon's head to breathe fire at you.
Hate these dudes.
I think they can be farmed for Divine/Hidden blessings. Can anyone else confirm?

Bonzo

Souls: 355.00
Wiki Edits: 56
They only drop it once.
god I wish these guys would have dialogue if you had killed NPCs, like judge you for murder
Can he throw you to the tower across that is unreachable?
No and the tower has no colision either
lol vaati uses mods, like most PC gamers. I know that where you got that from. The tower seems like unused content. Or it may be used for a surprise update in the future. SanadSK said he's looking in the files to see if he finds something though. We all were wondering about that tower lol. It's the highest building in the ringed city.
I never knew about that dragon one, really strange how that single Judicator has a special summon, I'd love to know the lore reasons.
This is wrong! Magic actually takes more health from him than physical attacks. Lightning seems to work really well too. Dark takes a nice amount too, but not more than lighting or magic. Dark magic destroys him.
Just causally strolling from the first bonfire and I get insta-raped by a million arrows, classic dark souls
I know the felling... I was observing the landscape and them... INSTA-RAPED BY ARROWS, my only reaction was "WHAT THE ***** WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
The one in the swamp is constantly mumbling about searching for something I think. Vocal enemies are awesome, though I never live/let them live long enough to hear their entire script. Cool guy tbh as long as he isn't sicking his ghosts against me.