Organize fightclubs, discuss tactics!

ErebusGaming

Souls: 152.00
Just a simple thread to post all the salty comments/messages people send you because of PVP.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,750.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Only have ever got two hatemail on Souls games (though more in others), and they weren't particularly toxic. Just a "you are trash", and a "Are you serious?"

Although, I have garnered salt in some trollish behavior, one I'm most proud of being invading a fight club, not playing by their rules, getting all of them to chase me, then tricking the host to fall to his death.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

ErebusGaming

My best one was actually yesterday shortly after creating this post.

Myself and my friend were hosting a fight club and were swapping out every fight (practically identical builds with Faron Greatsword/Dragonslayer Swordspear as a backup) and we encountered a hacker.

No we are not talking about one of us getting rekt and calling hax, we are talking about a guy with god mode with infinite stamina (swung a dragon tooth 18 straight times in an attempt to kill me).

So as I was saying, we ended up killing him by using the force miracle (spamming our hearts out) and getting him off of one of those thin walkways outside of pontiffs spawn.

This kid wrote a literally **** page on both of our accounts stating that he was a FromSoft employee and that we were going to be banned for killing him and ruining his time.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

ErebusGaming wrote:
No we are not talking about one of us getting rekt and calling hax, we are talking about a guy with god mode with infinite stamina (swung a dragon tooth 18 straight times in an attempt to kill me).

So as I was saying, we ended up killing him by using the force miracle (spamming our hearts out) and getting him off of one of those thin walkways outside of pontiffs spawn.

This kid wrote a literally **** page on both of our accounts stating that he was a FromSoft employee and that we were going to be banned for killing him and ruining his time.

[In robot voice]

Analyzing data

evaluating opponents attributes:

Mental age: <5
Demeanor: bratty, toxic, sore loser
Salt level: IT'S OVER 9000!

If you could screenshot and upload it, that'd be much appreciated.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 888.04
Wiki Edits: 459
If you do screens, make sure there's no user names/tags visible
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

ErebusGaming

skarekrow13 wrote:If you do screens, make sure there's no user names/tags visible

Not screenshotting because I would have to blur every 5th word out because of the racially based insults he used. New to this forum, but not new to common sense on 99% of forums and can honestly my stay here would be short if I started posting things with racist remarks in them.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

ErebusGaming wrote:
skarekrow13 wrote:If you do screens, make sure there's no user names/tags visible

Not screenshotting because I would have to blur every 5th word out because of the racially based insults he used. New to this forum, but not new to common sense on 99% of forums and can honestly my stay here would be short if I started posting things with racist remarks in them.

Dang..........................................now I'm even more interested. Falling to racial insults is when someone goes from just salty to full on toxic waste.

ErebusGaming

EldritchImagination wrote:
ErebusGaming wrote:

Dang..........................................now I'm even more interested. Falling to racial insults is when someone goes from just salty to full on toxic waste.

Oh i complete agree, trust me the dead sea doesn't have anything on this guy.