Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Here's the video with undead bone shard in cathedral of the deep - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SGWatWWSBs
can we get a chart for how it affects FP recovery via ashen estus?
1. You could make one.
2. start a new char.
3. collect all the shards.
4. use FP.
5. Check FP number.
6. Use flask.
7. Check FP number.
8. upgrade flask.
9. repeat steps 4-8.
10. If this fails, try using manners when asking for favurs.
Lmao not like he was demanding it or being rude as to why it isn't already posted, no need to be a pompous **** when replying to harmless comments
lol I made it to lorthric castle and finally found out you can do this...
Yeah, I always thought it was just a temporary effect, so I saved all my shards
Im in NG+3, fight last boss of last DLC. Discover what it is.
What do you mean?
the location for the grand archives could be more clear; spent 20 minutes running all over the rooftops trying to figure out where this secret 'room' was before finally searching video and realizing the shard is on the chair on the walkway above the second(?) big group of wax-head dudes hanging around all those bookshelves and can be way more easily reached from the elevator right next to the grand archives bonfire if you've unlocked it already.
new game plus plus on ps now new game plus on comp and only now figured this out. wtf
at estus flask lvl 4, on the delta column, it goes up by 45 not what is listed above (40)
Delta*

*Increase in hp recovery from previous estus level
well that makes absolutely no sense at all because 600 to 720 is more than 12 of a difference
From previous Estus level, not from without ring to with ring.
So who's the dude we find the Undead Bone Shard on in the Profaned Capital? It's not just any ordinary corpse...
I believe his name was Gilligan from Dark Souls 2. He was the ladder guy.