Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Bleed damage increased on it. I only had it +4 with 22 luck and bleed infusion and it was doing 60+ bleed damage. I'll be honest before it wasn't worth it but give it a shot now
Outdated data above, I guess?
A Bleed infused CCGS+10 has an 82 bleed value with 30 LCK.
Its the fextralife wiki, don't expect it to get updated any time soon.

kxuera

Souls: 80.00
With bleed infusion +10 and 40 luck , It have 99 bleed effect
1: this wiki does indeed suck
2: apparently, you can't read for*****
The sharp Carthus Curved GS gets up to S dex scaling

kxuera

Souls: 80.00
With 40 luck, u gain 99 bleed. it's really really badass!
Yeah, and does no damage whatsoever. Congrats on turning an extremely powerful weapon into a useless gimmick.
Errr the Carthus Curved Greatsword isn't exactly an "extremely powerful weapon". It can do some damage, but has the lowest AR of all the Curved Greatswords; if you want pure damage, literally every other Curved Greatsword can do better. Rather, its distinction in this class is having innate bleed, and going down the Blood route can more than triple its innate bleed on a Luck build, which is insane; even bleed-resistant enemies will start squirting in around three hits, and there are far less bleed immune enemies than you might think. If you think this is a useless gimmick, you've got a lot of learning to do.
This piece of***** sword won't drop for me... I've gotten 4 *****ing carthus curved swords trying to farm for this.. *****ing bull*****RnG. Been farming for 2 *****ing hours and I haven't seen a single curved greatsword.. only 4 curved swords which is rare in itself.. ***** I'm pissed off
Well make sure you're actually farming the one holding the curved great sword.

arnez80

Souls: 50.00
the two skeletons after the skeleton ball hold the curved swords, the one in the hallway right after them holds the greatsword you desire
Then stop farming the wrong mobs, you *. Obviously the ones wielding a curves sword are not going to drop you the greatsword, otherwise we would be playing a Final Fantasy or something
I guess none of you guys have had the misfortune of needing to farm this thing. Along the path to the two Grave Wardens with Curved Greatswords, there's one warden with regular Curved Swords that you'd kill during the run. What he's saying is that he's been getting a bunch of unwanted drops from that lone mob, but none from the two wardens with the Greatswords. I know this because I've been doing just that. I'm running a bleed build with 50 luck, Symbol of Avarice, Gold Serpent Ring +3, and popping Gold Coins here and there, but no dice. I'm getting Pure Bladestone flashbacks. What's worse is that basically all my non-bleed builds have picked these up, usually on their first pass through the Catacombs. But when I actually try to farm it... holy crap. I've gotten a bunch of Sharp Gems and Vertebra Shackles (I didn't know those guys evern drop those)! But no frickin' Carthus Curved Greatsword.

DBGT_bh

When two handed, R1 L2 R2 is a confirm combo, but with the others CGS like Murakomo and Exile GS, you can evade the last hit of R2, so the vertical Spin Slash is 100% better for 1 vs 1. The Horizontal one fits more against group of enemies.
Unfortunately this information is wrong, r1 doesnt combo into full weaponart.
Not a true combo, your opponent can evade after the first hit of WA unfortunately :)

DBGT_bh

Just test it now, it connect if you are close to your opponent , the flip animation in the WA stun your opponent when hits him so you can connect full combo. Even if your are not close, the flip animation does really a good distance jumping in front.
have to add my own input that this is not a true combo ive been trying for a couple days now with my bleed infused CCGS and i can never manage to connect the last hit of the WA in pvp unless my opponent lags and doesnt dodge in time
ummm i have a 99 bleed version of this at +10 bleed infused
You'd think the devs would have patched the drop rate by now. -_-
Never mind. Finally got it after a whole day of farming. Right when I was going to give up too. Lol
Drop one on me on my first rusted coin
Update: Has an S scaling with Sharp infusion +10