Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I got 3 sets of this guys armor and still no blades (luck 24, 7 gold coins used). this is getting sad for me...
Update- I upgraded my luck to 31 with all the souls i got from killing these guys and now they arnt even dropping pieces from their armor set anymore...
Use the symbol of avarice, crystal sage rapier and golden serpent ring

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Souls: 61.00
Wiki Edits: 9
I've had these things drop on the first time or after 50 times. The RNG with the drop is ridiculous. I usually get it first try going through the Cathedral of the Deep for the first time with a character I don't plan on using them with and it takes me over 20 usually if I plan on making a character around using them. I think item discovery helps but not as much as some would venture to claim. You just have to keep trying. Sometimes it helps to load out of the area and load back in but that may have been purely circumstantial for me.
Completely respec your character so all your points are in luck
I've been farming the same mother *****ers for 9 days now, as soon as I wake up, I farm all day until I go to bed. For 9 *****ing days I have been doing this. What the God damned *****ing wothless *** actual ***** is going!!!!!???
YES!! Day 10, hour 7, finally!!! Woke up at one a.m. this morning and then BAM, got it at day break!
Nolife lmao
First gravewarden I fight in a new game dropped this... Lulz gitgud

Daddy-Ariandel

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 0.00
It is actually impossible to not get these blades if you're straight up only farming the *****ers for an hour, I'm not saying it's rare that you won't get them I'm saying it literally impossible... 10 days? really? Your game is either heavily bugged or you have -100 item discovery. I got it first time without any item discovery weapons or rings.
lol, BRO! how about you use the symbol of avarice + coins + the crystal sage rapier?
Idk m8, I spent 15mins and got it... Just use gold coins, avarice symbol, etc.
First try for me. Try leveling up your luck stat... in real life. Lol
The bleed aux listed on this site is no longer correct for this weapon, or any other weapon, since the bleed patch. My +10 Blood Infused Twinblades have an Bleed Aux of about 65, and I'm not a luck build lol.

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,024.00
Wiki Edits: 9
I got three sets getting beaten up by gundyr the other day - two straight at that. Never saw them before after hundreds of hours playing....
If, for some reason, you're prioritizing damage over bleed when using these, go sharp infusion. It gives a higher AR at 40/40 than refined.
I use sharp because it means I can infuse them with weapon buffs too.
What's better, Blood or Sharp infusion for these? Can you still buff your weapon if it has a blood infusion?

Sir_Rethor

Souls: 50.00
You can't buff blood weapons but since these are inately bleed weapons they become devastating when infused with bleed
erwgtfsdfgfdsfggv
Hollow all the way. Blood if that's not an option.
I think the best still is refined+carthus rouge. You have more ar overall and there's not much difference with the bleed buildup. You also just have to switch to gold pine resin for bleed immune ennemies with a better result than hollow in most of the situations

lolschrauber

Souls: 50.00
What would be more fun to annoy newbs on a twink?

Bleed infusion or buffing with frozen weapon?
What a sad way of trying to enjoy the game.
I think that's a fun way to enjoy the game. Start ad warrior. Go on a low level run... get to like sl20... hollow these flickers and reinforce to 3 4 or 5 maybe. .. apply carthus and invade high wall of lothric.
"What a sad way of trying to enjoy the game."

LOL. Shut the ***** up you whiny twat. People like grieving invaders and overpowering them for fun. I find that sad, but who cares? The game caters to ganks and they're having fun. That's what matters.

This game is borderline garbage and there's a few ways to make it at least bearable.

For the OP, why not have two of them? One for bleed, another for buffing?

Unbreakable_Patches

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 22.00
Wiki Edits: 2
"What a sad way of trying to enjoy the game." LOL. Shut the ***** up you whiny twat. People like grieving invaders and overpowering them for fun. I find that sad, but who cares? The game caters to ganks and they're having fun. That's what matters. This game is borderline garbage and there's a few ways to make it at least bearable. For the OP, why not have two of them? One for bleed, another for buffing?" *****ing idiot. How about you " Shut the ***** up you whiny twat"
Maybe I'm a bit late to the party here, what with all the name calling, but I'd say go frozen weapon. It would be cooler (lol) and you'd get to toy with them longer and more effectively, rather than having them die on you.
The Warden Twinblades might be my favorite weapons. They are quick, have a simple move set with a decent weapon art that you can easily combo and put that bleed effect on easily. As far as I've tested the best way to utilize these bad boys is to make a Luck build, hollow infuse them and apply carthus rouge. Bleed out opponents. Hollow infusion scales with luck, bleed effect increases with luck, carthus rouge tops it off. Have anri straight sword on the side if you happen to need a good out if put in a bind cuz that scales with luck as well.
For a pure bleed build what do I do? Bleed or something else (Hollow?) buffed with Carthus Rouge?
hollow infusion for sure. give your character the dark sign, youre ugly but it helps with damage scaling with luck and hollow. luck also increase the bleed build up. hollow warden twinblades at +10 adds +5 luck so that saves you some levels as well so to soft cap the damage you only need to have 35 luck cuz the +5 from the weapon brings it to 40 luck. then just stock up on carthus rouge cuz those are the icing on the blood cake.
Anyone want this for carthus curve great sword trade
CCGS isn't too hard to farm. I got it within an hour.
That's like trading in your car for an older model lol.