Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!
By sunbrogilgamesh
Hi guys. I'm working on some data from the game. In particular, I'm elaborating and calculating the Luck Scaling for each weapon/upgrade/infusion and such (also, Rosaria's staff). So my question is: would you be interested in having on the wiki an explicit Luck Scaling Letter for the Weapons upgrade levels?
Meaning (example):

Hollow Long sword STR DEX INT FTH LCK
+0 D D - - D
+1 D D - - D
+2 C D - - D
and such. I know, there's the "Luck" related page, but that only states the Luck scaling for max upgraded weapons, whilst the work I'm doing is about also knowing the scaling for literally each upgrade level.
By sunbrogilgamesh
I'm not used to editing already existing tables like the ones on the wiki, but I think a good idea could be adding simply another column called Luck (in the damage/scaling/etc. tables of the weapons), which will contain the related scaling letter! Just for the consistence of all this, I suppose it would make sense having this column in every single table, although I understand in many tables it should stay empty (but consider, many weapons infusions don't have INT scaling, still there's the INT column although it's empty). What do you think?
At the moment, I have full scalings for Rosaria's Staff, Straight swords, Greatswords, Fists/Claws and I'm going to work on Daggers.
Last edited by sunbrogilgamesh on Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Fexelea
Posts Posts Avatar
To add a new column, you can simply click on the table, then right click > columns > add new before / add new after. It should be quite easy!

otherwise you could give me the data once gathered and I can get them added to all pages
By sunbrogilgamesh
I'm clicking but nothing happens...! Maybe I cannot edit the pages? If you want I can give you the data, just tell me how you want the data to be sent :)
By Fexelea
Posts Posts Avatar
You should be able to edit pages if you see "edit" at the top right. You must first click that button then you'll have access to the editor. If you don't see "edit" then the page is locked (probably due to vandalism) - just let me know which page and I can unlock it.
By sunbrogilgamesh
As I said, I'm not used XD thank you, I found the Edit option, so I'm gonna try myself to insert the data! Before you worry about this, i made studies, comparisons and tests to clarify how Scalings work, so I'm sure about the data I'm writing!
By sunbrogilgamesh
I'm sorry I couldn't do much about the Luck scaling on the wiki. I'm quite hyper busy lately...so, maybe I could give you files I already compiled so you can use them to write the values into the wiki? I already did the Man-grub staff as an example to this.They're Excel files.
Last edited by sunbrogilgamesh on Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.