Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SL)
By readyeddy5
hey my gtag is SSbluntcruise on xbox sl 69 want to trade/help...
By universal_yahoo_1
Saw this post and was wondering if its 1:1 with items asked for and junk given, as I need at least 25 large titanite shards for my low level oroboro build. steam name is Universal Yahoo, sl 15, I am using the fextra password for online gameplay.
By godcardkid
Ps3 user: darth_pheggid , SL189
I'm in need of a soul of sif, i can offer titanite, rings, weapons
By Telawin
hey, I'm on PC with DSR, and I need 4 sunlight medals, 5 chunks of white titanite (I don't know if you need my gamertag or my character's name so I'll just put both here)
my gamertag is Telawin
the character's name is Syltrix
my current soul level is 62
(to be honest this is my first time with this so I guess if you need to coordinate anything just send something to my inbox)
By FrozenDeath
Looking to get ether a bk greatsword or sword message me in my inbox I guess? I’m new lol
By THacK
Hello i was wandering is this is still active, just started to play and closing in on NG+ wanted to have a little trade, is this still active and if is please message me. There is a problem with some souls from bosses in my game, wanted to know if i could trade some for some . Please write me i have ps3. Any help appriciated.
By djjorczak
Hey Ash!

I got a ghost blade on one of my characters, but I want to use it on a different character. Upgraded it to +5 and tried to drop it for a friend to hold for me, but he couldn't pick it up. Not sure why.

My Tag is ReD_RaTCHeT_01 and I have a PS4. Character is currently level 22. Could really use some help!

Thanks,

- D
By Sliveriscardboard
Can I trade some humanity, I need it right now and don't have a source