Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Pretty long-lived due to their teleporting schtick, even though they don't have an exceptional HP pool. If you have a rad healing incantation at your disposal, you can really go to town feeling like a badass field commander. Definitely check these goons out if you want to migrate away from crutch summons
By Anonymous
certainly not the strongest and most reliable summon, but feels badass to use this and feel like the leader of your own undead army, "go pile them boys", or a necromancer like those you find in the catacombs.
By Kraden50
I think these guys are better than Lhutel overall. They do a great job of holding the boss’s attention, surrounding them, and sometimes even stunlocking them to death.
By Anonymous
No clue what game you guys are playing but these guys can’t even dent Radagon’s health at +10
By Kraden50
It’s true they might struggle against bosses that use AoE attacks, or can deal a lot of damage in a short time, but they are still good overall.
I’ve been using them in NG+2 and they can easily surround and stunlock a lot of bosses to death, similar to the Greatshield Soldier ashes. I normally buff them and they have been very durable as well.
By Anonymous
Secretly the best summons in the whole game for damage. Individual summons can outdamage one of these but nothing hits as hard as this whole mob. Their teleporting also lets their AI stay aggressive and engaged in the fight where other summons get lost or get stuck trailing behind bosses.
By Anonymous
Super underrated spirit ash. You basically get 5 teleporting soldiers, while the sword ones can block, the pickaxe ones can poisebreak and all can go ranged with their crossbows if necessary. They almost managed to solo Radahn and two of them even made it to Elden Beast.
By Anonymous
wait they have crossbows?