Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
A really good secondary weapon for if an enemy is low and you need a quick attack, also it being weightless makes it really good for if you want light rolling.
By Anonymous
sounds like an italian dish
By Anonymous
NO S SCALING! I literally use this weapon, along coded sword, as my Faith/frenzy build in pve and these 2 faith-only scaling weapons do not have S SCALING!! From is trolling right?!
By Hirotoro
Posts Avatar
No? Faith has incants too so you don't need S scaling weapons to be effective. A is still pretty good and this is a very easy weapon to get,, so I think you should just be happy with A.
By Anonymous
Either holy damage is glitched or From lied about its intended use. How is it that thing that is a creation of the 2 fingers, comprised of holy scripture and deals 100% holy damage still not kill undead permanently. Same with sacred relic sword AOW, no reason these things, and really anything with holy damage, shouldnt keep undead down, Theres really only a few weapons/AOW that do and the category would be so much more effective if it worked properly.
By Anonymous
The sacred relic sword which according to the description "Sword wrought from the remains of a god who should have lived a life eternal" is arguably the most holy of all the weapons that deal holy damage and the only one supposedly made from the remains of a god. Not putting undead down in one is a major f**k up or oversight. The inseparable sword also has a higher AR than it at a lower upgrade level holy damage is well f**ked in elden ring.
By Anonymous
It's not the holy damage itself that puts skeleton s down for good like in the first darksouls, it's the sacred order stuff that is created specifically for that purpose.
By Anonymous
Perfect weapon and tool for pure holy casters, It´s just the make the game much easier without breaking it like the Azur beam. This is a list of pros and cons

Pros:

1.- No weight, that means with only 8 or more endurance you can prioritize really good armor more than any other build if you want

2.- Good damage overall, it goes between 463 - 493 AR with 60/80 Faith

3.- The powerstance just double the damage

4.- Really good reach for the run atack for punishing people in pvp

5.- Counter any enemy with shields in pvp and pve with the ash of war

6.- The ash of war when you invade or you get invaded in lower levels can oneshot ithe enemy if they have normal to low vigor

7.- The ash also has really good damage and poise damage vs booses

8.- Like I said earlier, really good tool, even if you don´t have FP, the ash still does good poise damage without FP

9.- With this in your build, if you use incantations you will have physical, fire, lighting and holy damage, so the argument of "it´s really bad late game" isn´t a real problem

10.- Easy access early game, defeat some random boss or go take the teleport in the quest of D and there you go, talk to Melina and she will take you to the round table

11.- Giga chad weapon, crush your enemies with your holy hands and pure faith. 11/10

Cons:

1.- Short reach, so pick your fights well, don´t expect an easy fight if you only use this vs spears or colossal swords in pvp

2.- With shorter range you really gonna notice than some bosses have more body box than hurt box (tip:
with the tree sentinels just use fire incantations)

3.- really bad if you don´t power stance like... any other fist or low weight weapon, idk why would you not do this when you have free access to a second one without grinding, trading or NG+ but it´s a con I guess

4.- Awful when you block, you negate 6% physical damage and you lose too much stamina because of the boost rating so 99% of the time you really don´t have a block button except for the niche situation of holy attacks (61% negation)

5.- Bad in late game if you rely ONLY on this weapon, but hey it gives you 99 in cool factor

Also the bonuses of seals stack if you have the same one in your left and right hand. I throw this tip bc not many people know that even today.

Go my fellow tarnished and spread the word of God
By Anonymous
not even 500 dmg at 80 faith lol
By Anonymous
Fist weapons have a pretty low Attack Rating, but this is pure holy damage. It will outdamage things that have a higher AR that do a holy / physical split
By Anonymous
Wait did they change its original location?? I'm pretty sure i got them near a nomad merchant in Liurna.

Might be wrong. I'm kinda dumb.
By Anonymous
As far as I know it’s always been on the bed in round table hold
By Anonymous
Currently on NG+9 and just found out there is a whole second floor to the roundtable hold with this weapon. How I am still discovering things in this game after 300+ hours is beyond me.
By Anonymous
500 hrs and this just happened to me lol
By Anonymous
This is a very good option to help building a faith char faster. Faith is a very flexible status on this game, as besides holy dmg, elemental dmg (thunder, fire) and status effects (bleed, poison), you can use bestial incantations to use faith to deal physical and magical dmg. Cipher pata is a very early weapon that deals pure holy dmg, scales purely with faith and weights nothing. Just keep upgrading it as much as you can, summon your spirit ashes and mash the weapon art to dispatch tibia mariner and cemetery shades to get deathroots.
By Anonymous
This is a very good option to help building a faith char faster. Faith is a very flexible status on this game, as besides holy dmg, elemental dmg (thunder, fire) and status effects (bleed, poison), you can use bestial incantations to use faith to deal physical and magical dmg. Cipher pata is a very early weapon that deals pure holy dmg, scales purely with faith and weights nothing. Just keep upgrading it as much as you can, summon your spirit ashes and mash the weapon art to dispatch tibia mariner and cemetery shades to get deathroots.