Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Replicant Wiki and Nier Automata Wiki
By Anonymous
No achievement for very hard....the ***** ?
uhr...casual trophies
By Anonymous
I'm glad there isn't one.
Boss battles (which are essentially 1 vs 1) are fun on very hard, but in an open world, it's just tonz of salt, when some random trash monster farts in your general direction and you die without ever seeing what killed you.
By Fallenangel700
Posts Avatar
I'm really glad there is a option to buy the trophies with G. It saves me from being cruel and merciless to get all the endings. Also saves me the embarrassment of running around as 9S without pants for an hour...
By Anonymous
Yeah but if you really buy the achievements you're just stupid. The sole point in Achivement is that they take some time to get,if you buy them you didn't do anything yourself and your platinum aint worth*****
By Anonymous
Pants are for squares!
By Anonymous
I'm glad we can buy it because some achievement are bugged and didn't unlock when we should have been getting it.
For me the Inorganic Blade somehow didn't unlock even when I got 100% completion rate.

Btw I ran with 9S without a pants for the lulz. Easily done by fishing or while sitting back and relax to listen to the soundtrack from the Juke box in the Resistance Camp :P
By Anonymous
Shamefully casual. The only reason achievements are put in any game is to give gamers who want to go the extra mile something to "achieve"

No idea why any dev would put the option to buy achievements in the game, especially when there aren't any difficult ones in the first place.
By Anonymous
Only one I’m buying is the upskirt one. Lollipop Chainsaw did it better anyway.
By Anonymous
Inorganic Blade. Can someone elaborate on boss?
By Anonymous
You have to obtain every weapon in the game and upgrade every weapon to its max level
By Anonymous
Is 'Final Words ' on PS4 only?
By ALseal
It's on the third playthough, just fyi. When 2B is corrupted by the virus, go to the pause menu, and you'll see the quest 'Loss', find A2 for this quest. Basically you can get it by watching 2B gets stabbed by A2 as 9S.
By Anonymous
Final words, not Final wish. Yes, only on Playstation I think. But it simply means all other trophies found.
By Anonymous
When it says, you can buy trophies at the trophy shop, does it mean every trophy or just some?
By Anonymous
Only way to know is to play the entire game offline and delete your user, after backing up saves obviously, would be funny to forget.. ;) then start with this save as a trophy free user.
By Anonymous
i play as 9S without a pant for 1 and half hour and still got no achievement, wtf....
By Anonymous
You need to do this in a chapter where 2b is already dead
By Anonymous
I only bought the one related to online play since I refuse to pay for PS+

Honestly wish more games let you do this, at least for the trophies related to online play
By Anonymous
The online features don't require ps+ in this game
By Anonymous
I decided to reinstall this game after a long while to cleanup the rest of the trophies and it turns out that the Naughty Children trophy is bugged. It turns out I already finished the Emil's Memories sidequest a few years before I uninstalled it for other games. I already fought him both times, and gotten ending Y and the Transcendent Being trophy. Is there anyway to fix this or replay the mission or do I have to just buy it?
By Anonymous
You should be able to meet Emil back at the commercial facility to redo the last bit of the quest but when the last Emil head self-destructs you need to destroy it to complete the quest.
By Anonymous
It's weird, I completed Emil's Memories, beat him the first time, I upgraded all the weapons, let him self destruct to get ending Y, Then destroyed him to complete the quest and the trophy didn't trigger. But thanks for the tip. I'll see if I can get something to trigger again. Any specific chapter I should try this on?
By Anonymous
Same thing just happened to me

Good thing we can just buy it hahhaa damn