Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
PKCS cringe. Soldering Iron is the best weapon in the game
By Anonymous
Why can curved swords like Pkcs or sellsword twinblades parry?
By Anonymous
top 10 weapons that beats the pkcs...
number 10 murky hand scythe! this bad boy might look innocent and small to you but you know what they say looks can be deceiving. with 40 dex sharp + 60 fai dark weapon + dark clutch ring youll be doing about 500-550 damage!! in addition this its faster and stunlocks your enemies! murky hand scythe is so terrifying after you teach the pkcs users their lesson they will alt f4 next time they see you!
number 9...
By Anonymous
Wrong site
By Anonymous
Number 9: Funky Kong riding the Flame Runner
By Anonymous
Is this weapon useful for sorcerers?
By PKCSUSER
Posts Avatar
it is THE best weapon for ANY build, even strength!
By Anonymous
Not especially. It requires intelligence but does not scale with it, and it is best two-handed, which means putting the sorcery catalyst away. A thrusting sword or straight sword, or even crystal infused Follower Sabre, would probably be better.
By Anonymous
I'd second the crystal/simple follower sabre, it's better one-handed and has a fast WA that makes it a threat to fight up close. Rapiers are great but difficult to use, they feel like crap until you're experienced with them imo.
By Anonymous
"The large blade appears to be eaten away by insects, making it lightweight but also brittle."

"Highest durability of all Curved Swords."

Yeah, right.
By Anonymous
Wow
By Anonymous
Still waiting for someone modded this beauty into elden ring...
By Anonymous
If I see RKSS Canceler, I just pull this out. It instantly changes my life! Thank You PKCS for making PVP more fun. SHOUT OUT To Those PKCS Guys out there! Keep killing those pesky Gankers with those Whiff Punish and Roll Catches.
By PKCSUSER
Posts Avatar
ur welcome, praise you, pkcs people, pkcs man and the sun
By Anonymous
To any latecomers curious about this weapon's notorious legacy:

The PKCS is, all things told, not even that crazy powerful. Curved swords are quite good in DS3, particularly in PvP, and PK has just enough little incremental advantages to be considered arguably the best, and for that, it was very popular. It has the longest range, the preferred 'light' scimitar moveset rather than the 'heavy' falchion one, and uses less stamina per swing than Carthus Curved Sword. No, Elden Ring players, its weapon skill has very little to do with its power profile, though it is a fine L2 as they go in this game. Basically, if someone toasts your buns with this, they could probably do it with any other curved sword, but if they barely eke out the win, you can blame the PKCS's marginal privileges.
By PKCSUSER
Posts Avatar
PKCS best curved sword ever made
By Anonymous
It's a good weapon, but it's damage is lackluster, i still prefer the follower sabre and scimitar
By Anonymous
I am not angry at people with meta weapons because they are OP. I am angry because they are minmaxers with 0 creativity. It's not fun fighting the same weapon everytime because people have two brain cells and can't think of any builds themselves.
By Anonymous
Note on the weapon art, it's the highest range WA in this weapon class that can't be parried. Other curved swords have to stand much closer to punish parry attempts, while the PKCS doesn't have to risk much of anything to threaten a parry read.
By PKCSUSER
Posts Avatar
In cryptography, PKCS stands for "Public Key Cryptography Standards". These are a group of public-key cryptography standards devised and published by RSA Security LLC, starting in the early 1990s.
By Anonymous
W
By PKCSUSER
Posts Avatar
i put a picture of this sexy weapon on the ceiling of my bedroom so i can stare at it before i go to bed.