Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
Elden Ring should bring back Dragon Weapons, and Bonfire Ascetics, and Hexes, and Twinblades, and so on and so forth
By Anonymous
Well guess what game has twin blades confirmed now. And at least 1 hex looking spell.
By Anonymous
Nah, dark spells being part of each spell category is way better. Gives a caster of one type more options instead of limiting them to a single element.
By Anonymous
guys can someone tell me what is the best wpn for a beefy build
By Anonymous
Beefiest of the beefy? Fume Ultra Greatsword, Ledo's Great Hammer, Dragonslayer Greataxe, Dragon Tooth, and Smough's Great Hammer are all good choices
By Anonymous
Real men use their bare fists
By Anonymous
Lotheric knight great sword is pretty amusing, dragon slayer great axe is an actual nuke, and twin great swords if you have dlc and want to meme
By Anonymous
man, pkcs guy has been getting lazy. he's just been copy and pasting the same comment at this point
By Anonymous
Fun fact: Axes are actually one of if not THE best weapon category for quality builds
By Geomad
That is an opinon but on the curent listings winged knight twinaxes is the only one worth using past lvl 30 (dragonslayers axe is good at low levels) but if you enjoy them use them but please don't spread your opinon like its a fact
unless of course your talking about pve anything is good in pve
By Geomad
That is an opinon but on the curent listings winged knight twinaxes is the only one worth using past lvl 30 (dragonslayers axe is good at low levels) but if you enjoy them use them but please don't spread your opinon like its a fact
unless of course your talking about pve anything is good in pve
By Anonymous
Greataxes are axes but better
By Anonymous
No Ds2 Twinblades in Ds3 hurts my soul :(
By Anonymous
Even though DS3 is my favorite SoulsBorne game, I still think it would've benefited greatly from keeping some features from DS2 but Miyazaki is an elitist and egotistical ******* who basically removes anything that he himself doesn't like
By Anonymous
Guys the game is dead just go play world of Warcraft
By Anonymous
You mean FFXIV, the game everyone is leaving WOW for?
By Anonymous
I would never play these low skill based, grindy online "Games". Dark souls might be brutally hard, but at least it is actually a real game, where skill matters.
By Anonymous
Your definition of a real game is hilarious, these games aren't even that hard anyways
By Anonymous
To me a real combat oriented game has a) Action and skill based combat with blocking \ dodging \ attacking at the right moment (like Dark Souls) or b) A strategy based game with team building, healing and buffing, status aligments, strenghts and weaknesses (elements, weapon types, etc), strategic character placement or rescource management. This doesn't apply to non combat games (Sport, Puzzle Farming, Sim). WOW has trade blows and the one with higher numbers wins gameplay.
By Anonymous
I strongly recommend you all to give the winged knight twinaxes a go. It's a solid endgame weapon that can tear apart pve and pvp enemies alike.

Instead of being a total a$$ about a weapon of choice like certain pkcs fanatic, i'm gonna tell you to invest time and dedication with a weapon that rewards agresiveness and strategy altogether. Once you do, you will experience a very different playthrough.
By Anonymous
I agree, the winged knight twinaxes are amazing, especially with a buff like Lightening or Darkmoon blade.
By Anonymous
Gaels great sword is an interesting weapon to use with dragonslayer armor, and ringed knight hood. I am become lich
By Anonymous
Praise DS3 in 2021, 5 years before it's release.
By Anonymous
Great Hammers are best!
By Anonymous
All of you all are so unfunny, but what is funny is how easily you all die to the Gotthard Twinswords.
By Anonymous
What's funny is how predictable gotthard users are, sellswords kills way harder anyways
By Anonymous
What's really funny is how pathetic you are and how much you want to copy the pkcs guy.
By Anonymous
What's really really funny is how much of an ídiot you are! The Broken Straight Sword is sooo much better than Shíthard Twinswords! Git Gud!!!
By Anonymous
You know what's truly funny? Using the r1 button against caestus users
By Anonymous
You know what else is funny? Gotthard Twinswords are ****, Broken Straight Sword is cringe, and PKCS is toxic