Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
YEAH
By Anonymous
Man if only PKCS could deal real damage, most of its damage comes solely from that toxic buildup and it's beaten out by weapons like cleric's candlestick and BSS
By Anonymous
Preach it. The damage on that thing is terrible unless it's being used by a pontiff knight mob and then its the highest damage weapon in the game
By Anonymous
Madcuzbad
By Anonymous
When will dumbáss ds3 community learn to drop trash weapons? My gank squad destroys endless trash scrubs who think that 500+ hours have made them pvp gods and chasethebro-level invaders. I ember up and password summon my 3 sl 802 sunbros and as if that weren't enough we all have dual wield pkcs, best weapon gaming history. People say pkcs is bad so they feel like weak tiny trash when we point down their ásses and poop on their bullshít "quality builds" with crappy exile greatswords and rks. We destroy so many dark spirits that now they mostly black crystal out as soon as they see my name. We are so powerful with pkcs and expert gank tactics that we can often clear the whole ringed city of mobs before the first invader shows up and dámn does he not know how fúcked he is when he runs up with hcsm over his thrall good and duel bows at me. I love bowing back and doing legion etiquette then using pkcs weapon art when he opens his gesture screen. Needless to say we point down these invading shītbags. One day dark spirit retards will figure out to use PKCS, but until then keep sucking our dung piez.
By Anonymous
Hóly fúck why thé héll
By Anonymous
At least he doesn't use way of blue to summon an "sl 802 chasethebro level ganker." What a *.
By Anonymous
It seems these comments are post-mortem, written from the bottom of the chasm my force threw him and his ganksquad in.

Pd. Bragging about skill when needing a gank. Typical noob.
By Anonymous
The ds3 multiplayer metagame in a nutshell
By Anonymous
You just admitted that you need 3 max level phantoms to kill 1 invader you absolute scrub. **** your "skill" you are an utter failure. Using one of the crappiest weapons in the game it's no wonder that you and your cancer gank suck so much.
By Anonymous
Is this a copypasta? lmao
By Anonymous
No Crypt Blacksword? what an utter disappointment what the ****, one of the best weapons both in damage and fashion did not make to DS3, suck a fat dong FS.
By Anonymous
The best imitating of that would be to dark infuse a cathedral knight greatsword.
By Anonymous
I've never met an intelligent human being on this site, only toxic *******s and the occasional people who act all wholesome to try and get that sweet juicy attention and likes
By Anonymous
Haha. You're on this site. That means you're not an intelligent human as well hahahaha... wait a minute... I'm on here too. Crap! D:
By Anonymous
The site itself is pretty intelligent with lots of useful information for newcomers to the game, but the comment section is very stupid. The fact that everyone can just Anonymous post without registration is probably the biggest reason for that. Personally, I get a lot of enjoyment out of the very foolish comments on this site.
By Anonymous
I hope they give you hax in Elden Ring because why not
By Anonymous
Knowing Fromsoft's tendency to forgot anti-cheat I'd say you're good there
By Anonymous
Just praying to god that Elden Ring doesn't port the fast curved sword and 2 handed dagger movesets from Ds3
By Anonymous
im praying that it does
By Anonymous
all dark souls game are pretty fun :)
By Anonymous
Is it just me or do strike weapons bounce off shields less often?
By Anonymous
Am I the only one who thinks this site is a shiitposting forum for elitist scrubs who constantly try baiting for comments to feed their small boner egos.
By Anonymous
I literally see people getting political on here… like how much of a looser do you have to be to get political on a dark souls item page?
By Anonymous
Gonna need to hit the hard cap on vitality carrying that much irony.
By Anonymous
Nah that's the DS2 wiki where all the Miyazaki **** suckers come to **** on the game because it isn't made by their lord and savior