Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki
By Anonymous
When i invaded someone, he was wielding the worst weapon of all, "Broken Straight Sword" and he killed me with it!! how do you kill someone using Broken straight sword??
How very weak am i!!
By Anonymous
garbage bosses lol noob dark souls 3
By Anonymous
Most op Build ever:
Class:
Knight
Stats:
18 DEX
10 INT
Rest doesn't matter
Rings:
Pontiff's Left Eye
Pontiff's Right Eye
Knight's Ring
Lloyd's Sword Ring
Armor:
Pontiff Knight Crown
Pontiff Knight Armor
Pontiff Knight Gauntlets
Pontiff Knight Leggins
Weapons:
Pontiff Knight Curved Sword +5
With this build you will be the most OP player in both PVP and PVE, provided you have the skill and experience to use it properly.
By Anonymous
this no op build, this is black knight sword use skill, caterina set, make sure you are able to roll properly. this is overpowered. not yours
By Anonymous
i can help with ds3 if anyone wants im on ps4
By Anonymous
HELP? then "Help" me sign up to PS PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!
By Anonymous
i cant lol
By Anonymous
This site is a sorting of betas who deserve to be ruled and subjected by Chads.
By Anonymous
I am bad at english. What does he mean?
By Anonymous
if you do then don't bother askin if you don't, go bother askin
By Anonymous
This game is good, but Roblox is even better!
By Anonymous
Thats incorrect, you are supposed to say Roblox is trash, but dark souls 3 is even better!
By Anonymous
Dark Souls 3 is far better!!! Firstly Dark Souls 3 looks like real life while Roblox looks far worse than any N64 game. Secondly Dark Souls 3 is pay once to play + OPTIONAL (not required for a complete experience) DLC and very cheap (or PIRATED for free), while Roblox wants you to spend hundreds of dollars into an ingame currency to do anything. Thirdly Dark Souls 3 has an interesting world full of soldiers, knights and beasts with various Background information and lore, while Roblox just has some stupid worlds randomly thrown together by toddlers. But most importantly Dark Souls 3 has the best gameplay of any modern game, which is super skillbased, easy to learn and very hard to master and features various different playstyles, while Roblox has bad Gameplay
By Anonymous
Slave Knight Lothric = Hand it over, that thing, your Greatsword of Profane, for my lady's cosplay, Ahh, Is this the flame?.......the profaned flame of the greatsword, well no more running away, Dogged contender, i have a copy of your greatsword and i move like the wind.

There are two slave knight gaels, The boss is bigger so he has a different soul, the npc is smaller, there are two seperate gael souls
By Anonymous
Fashion Souls= the brass knight,
Armor: Brass set
Weapon: Profaned Greatsword
Shield: Cathedral Knight Greatshield or if you want a shield, Golden Wing shield then
Rings: Ring of Favor +3, Havel's Ring+3, Ring of Steel Protection +3, Life Ring+3 or any ring
Talisman: Saint's Talisman
Spells: Sacred Oath, Med Heal, Tears of Denial, Force or Emit force
Covenant: Blades of the Darkmoon
Description: This is like the knightess in Anor Londo from dark souls 1 Hope you like it Enjoy!
By Anonymous
I mean the Golden Knight or Bronze Knight
By Anonymous
Even if the community is dead and the Wiki is contaminated with toxic salty scrubs, Dark Souls 3 is still an absolute masterpiece and will allways be!