Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Except for avelyn, these are about as useful as dex builds *Seinfeld theme*
By Anonymous
so that means they are good?
By Anonymous
At 35 dexterity, you can have weapons that deals the same damage as the heaviest weapons except that you attack faster, soo I dont get the jokey
By Anonymous
"For counter damage" can the heccing crossbow riposte or something? Or do headshots get a boost from the Leo Ring?
By Anonymous
Riposte and counter are two different things. Basically all weapons that deal thrust damage can be used to counter. Attacking an anamy in the middle of his attack animation with a thrust weapon will increase tge damage dealt by around 20%.
By Anonymous
It has a link. "Counter damage" refers to guard breaking, poise breaking, and vulnerability from rolling or attacking
By Anonymous
A headshot isnt Counter Damage, thats a Critical Hit. All weapons do the same amount of Counter Damage, its just the Leo Ring that only affects the Counter Damage from Thrust weapons, Crossbows do Thrust damage, and so therefore benefit from the Leo Ring
By Anonymous
I’m trying to make a crossbow build, does anyone know any good rings I can use?
By Anonymous
leo ring is the only thing that directly affects crossbow damage afaik (other than like RTSR)
By Anonymous
It does thrust damage so it benefits from the leo ring. I'd probably go leo, red tearstone and power within. Staying below 30% healtb shouldn't be too big of an issue since you're staying at a distance.
By Anonymous
i started an SL1 crossbow only run as a bit of a joke, but uh, i dont think crossbows are a joke anymore. a +5 light crossbow (with large bolts) made gargs and capra almost trivial.
By Anonymous
Okay, when I wear a crossbow I have three buttons for one and the same attack. Dear Fromsoft team, one of these keys could have been used for manual aiming as with bows ...