Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous

TLDR: Dont drop any firekeeper soul at her grave and dont quit out if you do.
I was playing a pyromancer today, just chilling with the master key, getting green titanite shards fore fire weapons, collecting **** before i kill bosses. The only thing i killed was that knight in undead burg near the fire keeper soul. I havent killed any bosses yet but went through valley of drakes, a little bit into new anor londor for the soul darkroot garden, and of course blighttown. Somehow lautrac free himself waited at the bonfire, then killed the firekeeper. I was like ok , that shouldn't have happen as far as im aware but ok i heard you can revive her if you drop a firekeeper soul.
You cant do that. Worse i thought it worked like pickle pee so i quit out AND NOW ITS GONE!!!! Its not the worst thing in the world but read my story and do not drop any firekeeper soul.
By Anonymous
it has to be anstacias soul you get from invading lautrec, and you dont have to drop it there's a prompt
By Anonymous
Those 5 humanities I got for eating it were really helpful, especially considering the fact I proceeded to fall off a cliff and lose them all.
By Anonymous
Used it for an Estus flask upgrade because I thought it was same as the other firekeeper souls :/ FromSoft should make it yellow like the boss souls, to signpost it has a special purpose. Oh well, sorry Anastacia
By Anonymous
so you can only get your estus flask to +6 in ng? I mean you need a firekeeper to upgrade the flask and if you get the last one you don't have a firekeeper anymore, right?
By Anonymous
Oh
By Anonymous
Am I the only one who didn't kill the fair lady and revived the ash maiden even if this meant not having the maxed estus flask, just because they are two of the nicest DS characters ? I mean, a poor little girl cursed for a bad decision from her mother (also, you killed her sister, who just protected her), and a jailed woman whose tongue was cut and who thinks she is unworthy...
no, I don't judge the ones who killed them
not at all
*loads the shotgun*
NOT AT ALL
By Anonymous
Cringe.
By Anonymous
Only monsters can kill queelag's sister
By Anonymous
I appreciate that after all these years, this is still "the **** wiki"
By Anonymous
Firelink Shrine Keeper is behind a cage. Say you wanted to kill her and you already revived her after Lautrec. How would you if her cage protects her? Or is it really as simply as poking through?
By Anonymous
Can't be done. To use her soul, you have to invade Lautrec and then not revive her.
By Anonymous
Lautrec's sword goes around shields... i see what From Soft did there...
By Anonymous
Ate one of these since I am used to the freaking Boneshards from Dark Souls 3.
By Anonymous
is this item duplicable??? ive been trying with everything and i only find the infinite humanity but i want the 99 firekeeper souls
By Anonymous
It’s not possible by any known glitch right now to dupe the fire keepers soul