Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
i thought he was a sleeping enemy so i mindlessly killed him the first time i saw him
By Anonymous
I haven't seen anyone talking about how "unique" Cale is. He's a strange guy. I like him and he spill the beans on Creighton which is great, but something about that dude is off. You could say he's cursed but I really don't think he exhibits any signs of being hollowed. He has a very hard time expressing himself when you first meet him and I he always has trouble remembering things. I just think Cale's a special guy but I love him for it.
By Anonymous
ngl chief i used an bonfire thing and hes gone what do i do
By Anonymous
He'll be back where you first found him again.
By Anonymous
You need to kill the skeletons in the basement of the mansion again and he will reappear
By Andrei_Sokholov
The guy disappeared from the basement after lighting about 4 or 5 flames.
I didn't bothered at the time but i wish to get his set, and no, i didn't attacked him.
By Anonymous
it might be because the enemy skeleton spawned at the basement, did you use bonfire aesthethic at majula by any chance ?
By Andrei_Sokholov
No i hadn't.
But i managed to make him 'spawn' at the cave in Lost Giants Forest again, although i already exhausted his dialogue lines and talked to him in the mansion basement before.
What a i've done was reloading the save and walking all the way back to where he was at the first time and talked to him until triggering the dialogue "I'll be back to Majula soon" (again..)
Thanks for the reply anyway.
By Andrei_Sokholov
Almost forgot, he disappeared after an second skeleton appeared in his basement
By Anonymous
It seemed like he tried to kill me with a boulder in the cave, so I was suspicious whether he'd end up betraying me somehow. Im disappointed in humanity.
By Anonymous
It's a hollow soldier pushing the builder. He gets killed the moment he does it, you even receive the souls for him.
By Anonymous
So he never showed up I never hit or killed him and his headstone is not appearing which bonfire do I have to use a bonfire esthetic on?
By Anonymous
You probably didn't exhaust his dialogue, if you mean he's not appearing in Majula. I had that same problem, and I had to backtrack to the cave he was at to get him to say the last one or two lines.
By EvilUnicornLord
Posts Avatar
Keep talking to him until he says "I'll be back in Majula soon. Perhaps we will meet again, and discuss maps at our leisure!" and he should show up in Majula.
By Anonymous
If you use a bonfire ascetic in majula you need to kill the skeletons for him to reappear