Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Thank you Dark Souls 2
By Anonymous
Dude, I've had a breakdown, what the **** is this comment section?

Like literally, where all the hate come from, be a DS2 lover or hater, just stop for a second and think what you're doin, maybe begin a NG+ on your favorite game or something
By Anonymous
shut up ds2 player.
By Anonymous
poopoo wee etc
By Anonymous
The funny words strike again.
By Anonymous
Miyazaki entered the online aspects (pvp) of a videogame with demon's souls, and had 3 more games to develop a solid online system. And the one who got the concepts right was the one he wasn't involved in, wich is this game. Yeah, we all like to sht on soul memory, but because of that, twink builds and gank squads aren't a thing.

Ds1 was instant backstab + poise, bloodborne was non-existent because of all those bell mechanics and ds3 was one gankfest after another. If you ever expect elden ring to have decent pvp, make sure it's handled by the "b team".
By Anonymous
Elden Ring pvp is already coming across as a disappointment because there’s no horse riding elements. It’s most likely going to be a carbon copy of DS3 but at this stage they should only be focusing on ideas to make it more entertaining than balanced because they cannot achieve the latter.
By Anonymous
ds2's pvp isn't good, it's just the least smelly turd in the bowl. still better than what the others offer but that isn't an achievement.
By Anonymous
Vanilla DS2 on the ps3 is my nostalgia game of the series. The feels when thinking back to my first ever souls playthrough.
By Anonymous
ok.
By Anonymous
.Ko Lamo
By Anonymous
Wave or particle? Neither or both? Some scientists even offered a compromise, using the word “wavicle.” How scientists answer the question will depend on how they try to measure photons. It’s possible to set up experiments where photons behave like particles, and others where they behave like waves. But it’s impossible to measure them as waves and particles at the same time
By Anonymous
And whats that gotta to do with my ds2 infomation?
By Anonymous
no one cares about ds2 information and this trash wiki
By Anonymous
Still better than trash souls 3
By Anonymous
All souls are trash just a dodge and atack game
By Anonymous
WRONG! ALL GAMES A TRASH!!! POOOOP DISQUSTING ESPECIALY FORTNITE A GAME FOR 2 YEAR OLDS, CALL OF TRASH VERY VERY BORING BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND THE ENEMIES AND SHOOT BESIDES THEY ARE ALL THE SAME HITS EVERY PLAYER ARE 2 HITS ALL YOU NEED IS RUN RUN RUN! AND SHOOT! IN THE SOUL SERIES NO GUNS SWORDS ONLY YOU CAN BE OP! UNSTOPPABLE THATS WHY ALL GAMES ARE TRASH EXCEPT THE SOUL SERIES!!!!
By Anonymous
and also, why is there someone posting comments about unrelated stuff, about S%X this has to stop who ever is commenting this
By Anonymous
cause no one cares about this trash game man this wiki is a meme
By Anonymous
haha! the comment was removed!!l all of the "watch my home video) are gone!!!
By Anonymous
I am in NG+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and you are in NG+++++, I AM SO STRONG! my character and me are SO STRONG!!!
By Anonymous
LMAO