Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
just had one shoot three arrows at once at me
>:(
By Anonymous
why do they shoot multiple arrows every once in a while? why does it play the bow sound multiple times, even if they don't shoot multiple arrows? why do they move like a cartoon character?
By Anonymous
They move weirdly because they are using the sidestep animation instead of their walking forward animation.
By Anonymous
66% of the time they do a double shot, but the arrows are tied to framerate. Below 30 fps the double shot shoots two arrows, above 30 it makes the double shot sound but only fires one arrow. On PC you can never get the double shot even if you lock the game at 30 fps, on consoles even the 60 fps console versions fire the two arrows on the double shot. This enemy is jank af
By Anonymous
I'm on PC, but they do shoot two arrows. Happens rarely, but certainly does.
By Anonymous
Should be a major update pointing out that they populate the royal army campsite right at the start of Brightstone Cove Tseldora, and are encountered in Shaded Woods headed to the Shrine of Winter from the second bonfire. Both in standard NG. Don't know if it's unique to SotFS though.
By Anonymous
yes it's only in SotFS
By Anonymous
Based enemy
By Anonymous
I have never had them attack me with a falcon
By Anonymous
Only in NG+ dummy
By Anonymous
Odd question maybe. Do you need to be in the sunlight covenent for them to drop the medals, or can you be in CoC to make sure they never despawn while farming for them? Offline mode only right now due to poor internet :(
By Anonymous
Kind of a late reply but no you dont need to be in the sunlight covenant. CoC works just fine.
By Anonymous
These guys work at the Ministry of Silly Walks in their spare time.
By Anonymous
These things are genuinely some of the most broken things I've ever seen in a video game, they run like they've just **** themselves, fire teleporting arrows, have a ******* parry with no windup animation, seem to have no idea where they're even going half the time. Looking at these poor deranged things makes you understand why Aldia just wants to end everyone's suffering.
By Anonymous
This made me laugh way too hard
By Anonymous
The "there's no damn toilets in Drangleic" waddle
By Anonymous
the enemy that can win the olympics