Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
look at this comment section and see the kind of people who play this game ew
By Anonymous
HAhahah HAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
people: ds2 connects poorly with ds1.
ds3: anor londo 2
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
Just confirming, when we choose the throne, we choose to light the flame or not, right? while the other ending we just choose nothing.
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
so the throne was made to avoid the curse for a while (in this case, as the throne grants the monarch's wish) and for the throne to work it is necessary to do something with the first flame
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
wait, if everything above is right. what happens to us when we are on the throne? If we choose to turn on the flame, I believe we are absorbed, but if we let the flame fade, do we stay there until the end of time, or does the throne absorb us or can we get out of there whenever we want?
By Anonymous
Are you enjoying the codes i am posting, if you do, THATS GREAT!!!
By Anonymous
And yes i forgot to put the question mark
By Anonymous
this is a code Кто побеКто победит? Носитель безобКто победит? безоКто победит? безобразия, или непобедимый, и Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежитьный, прокКто победит? Носитель безобразия, или Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежитьлятая нежиКто победит? Носитель безобразия, или Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежитьтьбразия, илКто победит? Носитель безобразия, или Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежитьи Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежитьразия, или Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежитьдит? НосиКто победит? Носитель проклятая нежитьтель безобразия, или Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежить
By Anonymous
no
By Anonymous
I got another code, here, translate it=
Кто победит? Носитель безобразия, или Безымянный, непобедимый, избранный, проклятая нежить
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
unfortunately we don't have as many groups on ds2 as ds1 (4 gwyn knight's, sons of gwyn, lords, you and npc's) ds2 only has Vendrick and his knights (only 3 guys, we would have more if Sir Syan showed up) daughters of manus and you and npc's
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
if Eygil showed up (I think he's Jester Thomas) I would put the iron king knights
By Anonymous
This is such a good game lmao
By Anonymous
No it isnt, What you are supposed to say is " This is such a bad game lmao "
By Conde_Nado
Posts Avatar
if more people like it than not, the game is good, if ds1 ds3 bb doesn't exist and everyone liked ds2, the game is good, so please give me arguments
By Anonymous
Start a war fellow undead
By Anonymous
Nameless, accursed Undead! thus are incorrect!
By Anonymous
Unfit even to be critics
By Anonymous
Just want to say a huge thanks the those that take the time to create this wiki :)