Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
I completed the entire game without upgrading this(dlc's included)
Holy **** i didn't know it boosted i-frames
By Anonymous
This Stat is both bad and the Idea behind it interesting.

If they wanted to stick with it, a better way and how it would've made more sense for this is baking it in dexterity instead (strength/tanky Builds relying on armor, heavy shields and big weapons, whereas the faster, quicker thief/bandit/Samurai could evade better, relying more rolls instead of protection. Casters got their range advantage), yet on the other side having the frames normally so low just made the experience unnecessary annoying, when you compare to the other Soulsbornes where your rolls easily saved you in that situation.

Overall these kind of stats are very unnecessary in the Game, be it Resistance or Adaptility. Your points should focus into the things you want your Character to do better instead of making the Game the "normal" Souls experience.

They should have ditched this with SotF or at best made it like above.
By Anonymous
Nice to see a post with honest criticism, for a change. You're still probably going to get an army of nimrods that will spam that you're a bad player and you shouldn't play it, though.
By Anonymous
I don't need this stat to beat the game, I just hate being slow as f
By Anonymous
I don't need this stat to beat the game, I just hate being slow as f
By Anonymous
Instead of complaining that you need this for i-frames, you should be thankful it even exists. I-frames are stupid and should not exist. Dodging should be for avoiding a hit, not teleporting through it like a ****ing ghost.
By Anonymous
It has to be the most contrived stat in the game.
By Anonymous
Oh, cool, I just need to blow 17 levels to dodge like DS3 characters can for free.
By Anonymous
If you want your character to have a superpower (i.e. being invincible for a few frames) then yeah, why not spend a few levels?
By Anonymous
I just finished ds2 and i didn't knows Jack shet about ADP...
Thank you dark souls
By Anonymous
It sucks that adaptability exists but if you get it to at least 16 then the game is pretty smooth sailing from there
By Anonymous
First time player:
"Why do I have to put points into a stat so I can play the game"

Average DS2 player:
"Eye frames aren't bad, you're just bad 'copium' "